Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
++++++Sellout,XXX-CR,PT, Best of the Best Very well taken care of (offroad)++++++ >

++++++Sellout,XXX-CR,PT, Best of the Best Very well taken care of (offroad)++++++

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

++++++Sellout,XXX-CR,PT, Best of the Best Very well taken care of (offroad)++++++

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2006, 06:48 PM
Tech Regular

Default ++++++Sellout,XXX-CR,PT, Best of the Best Very well taken care of (offroad)++++++

I am selling most of my RC stuff because im saving up for a real truck, and i dont really have the time or money for it anymore. All of omy stuff is very very well taken care of. I would never abuse any of my things it cost to much to do that . If anymore Pictures wanted or any Qustions on anything feel free to PM me or Email [email protected] AIM Forrest383

+ XXX-CR Buggy, not even a month old, not a scratch on the chassis, ran about 3 times indoor, Nothing is stripped on it Diff is smooth a butta. Comes with a set of 7202 with stock foams 7205 with stock foams (ground down) Pinkl tapers with stock foams and red tapers with stock foams.and ones on buggy new slipper pads, thrust balls and washers, shock O-rings, Carbide diff balls, diff rings. New rear shock tower, rear arms, 1 front arm, rear pivot block. I have to Box, stickers Manuel, exploded view and blank set up sheets. $200.00

+ Personal transponer with all tabs, looks and works flawless. have the packages and manuel it came with. 85.00

+ Novak GTX also looks and works flawless comes with harness and box it came in. 90.00

+ NEW KO PRO PO 2365 digital servo, new never put in car comes with box little package with sticker and horns never open, and comes with manuel 125.00

+ Airtronics 94758 digital servo 1 year old never had a problem with it, still as fast and has as much torque from the day i got it. 75.00

+ 2 3800 packs have 1.85 and 1.99 numbers about 2 months old if that (look at pics) 35.00 each

+ 2 3300 packs 1.17 and 1.67 numbers about (look at pics)20.00 both

+ Novak Millennium Charger i got it about a year ago never once had a problem with it i charger my radio batterys on it mostly i got a turbo now so i have no need for it anymore. 55.00

+ GT7 got it in a trade works flawless no need for it i have another GTX i will let it go for $50.00

All prices are not with Shipping feel free to ask qustions or for pictures

TRADES- I might be looking for a Jammin CRT to play with in the back yard RTR
Attached Thumbnails ++++++Sellout,XXX-CR,PT, Best of the Best Very well taken care of (offroad)++++++-tires.jpg   ++++++Sellout,XXX-CR,PT, Best of the Best Very well taken care of (offroad)++++++-speedo.jpg   ++++++Sellout,XXX-CR,PT, Best of the Best Very well taken care of (offroad)++++++-pt.jpg   ++++++Sellout,XXX-CR,PT, Best of the Best Very well taken care of (offroad)++++++-charger.jpg   ++++++Sellout,XXX-CR,PT, Best of the Best Very well taken care of (offroad)++++++-batteys.jpg  

Last edited by Alex Forrest; 08-25-2006 at 12:43 PM.
Old 08-24-2006, 06:52 PM
Tech Regular

More pics
Attached Thumbnails ++++++Sellout,XXX-CR,PT, Best of the Best Very well taken care of (offroad)++++++-cr.jpg   ++++++Sellout,XXX-CR,PT, Best of the Best Very well taken care of (offroad)++++++-cr-2.jpg   ++++++Sellout,XXX-CR,PT, Best of the Best Very well taken care of (offroad)++++++-cr-3.jpg   ++++++Sellout,XXX-CR,PT, Best of the Best Very well taken care of (offroad)++++++-cr-4.jpg   ++++++Sellout,XXX-CR,PT, Best of the Best Very well taken care of (offroad)++++++-ko.jpg  

Old 08-24-2006, 06:56 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

you got pm on 3800 batts
Old 08-24-2006, 07:00 PM
Tech Regular

Back at ya
Old 08-24-2006, 07:07 PM
Tech Regular

Pics
Attached Thumbnails ++++++Sellout,XXX-CR,PT, Best of the Best Very well taken care of (offroad)++++++-charger-2.jpg   ++++++Sellout,XXX-CR,PT, Best of the Best Very well taken care of (offroad)++++++-servo.jpg   ++++++Sellout,XXX-CR,PT, Best of the Best Very well taken care of (offroad)++++++-parts.jpg   ++++++Sellout,XXX-CR,PT, Best of the Best Very well taken care of (offroad)++++++-buggy-grass.jpg  
Old 08-25-2006, 06:51 AM
Tech Regular

BUMP
Old 08-25-2006, 04:24 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Sell the truck keep the buggy alex. You better not be quitting. You need a real car lmk i got a couple beaters laying around. Alex's stuff is A+ heck its brand new.
Old 08-25-2006, 04:53 PM
Tech Regular

thanks Karl im not quitting "taking a break"
Old 08-25-2006, 07:30 PM
Tech Regular

open to offers
Old 08-25-2006, 09:36 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by schmelme
Sell the truck keep the buggy alex. You better not be quitting. You need a real car lmk i got a couple beaters laying around. Alex's stuff is A+ heck its brand new.
I concur

Excellent stuff!
Old 08-25-2006, 10:22 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

do you still have the GT7?
Old 08-26-2006, 07:59 AM
Tech Regular

yes
Old 08-26-2006, 06:33 PM
Tech Regular

OFFERS?????