Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
BMI HPI Pro4 FOAM READY $500 worth into this car >

BMI HPI Pro4 FOAM READY $500 worth into this car

BMI HPI Pro4 FOAM READY $500 worth into this car

Old 08-06-2006, 07:26 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Default BMI HPI Pro4 FOAM READY $500 worth into this car

ok time to sell a car. what your buying here is a BMI kit HPI Pro4 with many hop ups ready for foam racing. here is what you will get

hop ups on this car is as follows:

- Full BMI kit. that is chassis, top deck, front and rear shock towers. Retail on that kit is i think around $125.
- it has purple aluminum camber plates front and rear from square. (retails for about $30 each)
- Purple aluminum front body posts. top of the posts are a bit scratched up from going on its lid a few times but they arent ground down or anythign extreme.
- ceramic bearings in the drive train. in input shafts and diffs. they mad this thing super smooth and free.
- almost new Hara rear once piece aluminum input shaft. (thi is the one withe built on bevel gear not the built on spur adaptor)
- Front titanium input shaft. super light and very smooth surface help get a bit lighter and more free drive train out of the car.
- purple aluminum center drive shaft cups. not new but still in perfect working shape.
- IRS big Dawg bone in the front for if you run the oneway you wont bend the dog bones like eak HPI ones.
- a few titanium bits. screws to hold the front shocks to the tower, ti motor screws, ti ball studs in the rear because the HPI ones just break to easy.
- Shumacher ball cups i think they work better the HPI ones.
- Hara Ed. type motor mount. this isent the accual one. i cut the original one to work like the hara one. its not a hack job, it accually looks nice and it works great!
- Rear delrin diff.
- purple aluminum damber balls for the shocks (8 total, 2 on each shock)

drive train and shocks were all just rebuilt with new parts. as well as all bearings just went through a good clean so everything show be running great.
there are a few blemishes that need to be mentioned. the bmi chassis took a hit, from what, i dont know. but a thin piece of the chassis delaminated along the edge. i have CA'ed it up and sanded it so its only cosmetic problem but besides that there are basically no scratches on it. also the servo arm was hitting the main shaft and ground it down a bit but its till works just fine. i have been running it like that since day one and its been over a few months now and no problems. other then that nothing real major. it is a used car so there are a few lil nicks in the aluminum and things that you would expect to see from a used car.

you wil also get:
- front heavy sway bar (installed)
- front oneway (installed)
- basically new 70 tooth 48 pitch delrin spur (installed)
- NIB diff. (it is missing a few little washers, i dont know why, its just how i bought it, but they will only cost you a few bucks to get)
- almost new Foam tires. purple/plaid. cut down and only put 5 runs on them. no chunks, sides walls are CA'ed
- a few extra pairs of springs
- extra large bevel gears (a must have)
- extra c-hubs
- extra 100 tooth 64 pitch delrin spur
- extra rear arms.
- eatra dif parts
- extra rear hubs.
- center post
- original camber plates.

Asking $185 shipped within the US. Paypal Prefurred. Also i have another brand new set (as in 4 tires) of foam tires, only trued down, new, never ran. will toss in for another $20. (Paid $45 and didnt even use them)(double pink org... you know the combo )
Attached Thumbnails BMI HPI Pro4 FOAM READY 0 worth into this car-img_0184.jpg   BMI HPI Pro4 FOAM READY 0 worth into this car-img_0185.jpg   BMI HPI Pro4 FOAM READY 0 worth into this car-img_0189.jpg   BMI HPI Pro4 FOAM READY 0 worth into this car-img_0190.jpg   BMI HPI Pro4 FOAM READY 0 worth into this car-img_0191.jpg  

Old 08-06-2006, 07:31 PM
Tech Elite

more pics
Attached Thumbnails BMI HPI Pro4 FOAM READY 0 worth into this car-img_0192.jpg   BMI HPI Pro4 FOAM READY 0 worth into this car-img_0187.jpg   BMI HPI Pro4 FOAM READY 0 worth into this car-img_0193.jpg   BMI HPI Pro4 FOAM READY 0 worth into this car-img_0188.jpg   BMI HPI Pro4 FOAM READY 0 worth into this car-img_0194.jpg  

Old 08-07-2006, 10:10 AM
Tech Elite

few more pics
Attached Thumbnails BMI HPI Pro4 FOAM READY 0 worth into this car-img_0195.jpg   BMI HPI Pro4 FOAM READY 0 worth into this car-img_0196.jpg  
Old 08-09-2006, 12:31 PM
Tech Elite

ttt
Old 08-11-2006, 12:33 AM
Tech Elite

bump again
Old 08-29-2006, 11:58 PM
Tech Elite

ttt