- 2100mah Thunder Power Lipo
- Ceramic bearings on main shaft and tail
- All hop-ups you could think of
- MAH Carbon Blades
- Misc Parts and spares
- Align Case
- Full Align Toolset
- Lipo charger

Flies perfect. No crashes since a full rebuild this winter. Selling because I just lost interest in it. It would easily cost you $1700+ to recreate this heli. It's trimmed out, charged and ready to fly.

$1000 + actual shipping (Paypal only, unless local - No Trades)

For all pictures in full res: 6Mb Download

http://www.2brainsdesign.com/2brains...loads/heli.zip
Attached Thumbnails Ever wanted to try a heli? TRex 450 Complete Setup-heli_1.jpg   Ever wanted to try a heli? TRex 450 Complete Setup-heli_2.jpg   Ever wanted to try a heli? TRex 450 Complete Setup-heli_3.jpg   Ever wanted to try a heli? TRex 450 Complete Setup-heli_4.jpg   Ever wanted to try a heli? TRex 450 Complete Setup-heli_5.jpg  

Last edited by dr_hfuhuhurr; 07-23-2006 at 06:47 PM.
Old 07-23-2006, 06:09 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 95 (100%+)

More pics
Attached Thumbnails Ever wanted to try a heli? TRex 450 Complete Setup-heli_6.jpg   Ever wanted to try a heli? TRex 450 Complete Setup-heli_7.jpg   Ever wanted to try a heli? TRex 450 Complete Setup-heli_8.jpg   Ever wanted to try a heli? TRex 450 Complete Setup-heli_9.jpg   Ever wanted to try a heli? TRex 450 Complete Setup-heli_10.jpg  

Old 07-23-2006, 06:41 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

That is one very sweet looking heli bro......if it flies as well as it looks....its definitely worth the money..been thinking about gettin back into flying helis but unsure just yet.....

I been looking at the 9303 myself, how did you like it?

Nitro
Old 07-23-2006, 06:44 PM
Tech Elite

9303 is the ONLY radio to buy. The price is right (about $500 for tx and rx) and it has more features than I would ever use. Unless you are going to pony up for the 14mz ($2100) then the 9303 beats everything else.
Old 07-24-2006, 06:06 AM
Tech Elite

bump
Old 07-24-2006, 09:00 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)

Maybe try RCUniverse.com if you havnt already. (oppisite of this site, ALL planes/helis with a LITTLE bit of cars). They have an AWESOME classified section.

This is a good deal for this package.. usualy people on this site dont have the cash for something as nice.

Last edited by FlyByWire; 07-24-2006 at 09:20 AM.
Old 07-24-2006, 09:11 AM
Tech Fanatic

man that is an awsome deal.....im going to get that heli soon...i just graduated from the blade cx and im getting a venom 3D heli..going to learn a little better with that and then go to the T-REX heli that your selling....it is a great deal but its a lot of cash for it man..you probablyt will have trouble selling it on here

try that rcuniverse you may have better luck or put it on ebay

thanks

Mike
Old 07-24-2006, 09:52 AM
Tech Elite

Thanks for the props guys. It will hit e-bay if it doesn't sell here. I may have a buyer for the heli but not the 9303. If anyone wants just the Transmitter and Receiver let me know.

Blake
Old 07-24-2006, 10:42 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by factory racer
man that is an awsome deal.....im going to get that heli soon...i just graduated from the blade cx and im getting a venom 3D heli..going to learn a little better with that and then go to the T-REX heli that your selling....it is a great deal but its a lot of cash for it man..you probablyt will have trouble selling it on here

try that rcuniverse you may have better luck or put it on ebay

thanks

Mike

Just a tip from someone who has been there and done that. Skip the Venom and go to a t-rex. The tre-x is so much more stable it is easier to learn on. The Venom is a real handful to fly. It is not stable at all. I have been flying my T-rex now for about 2 months and still cant fly the venom.

Lon
Old 07-24-2006, 02:09 PM
Tech Elite

I would agree with that assessment. The more stable the heli, the easier time you'll have to get going. This heli is very stable and perfectly setup.

I will also include a USB adapter for the FMS simulator. http://n.ethz.ch/student/mmoeller/fms/index_e.html
Old 07-24-2006, 11:07 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by Lon_L
Just a tip from someone who has been there and done that. Skip the Venom and go to a t-rex. The tre-x is so much more stable it is easier to learn on. The Venom is a real handful to fly. It is not stable at all. I have been flying my T-rex now for about 2 months and still cant fly the venom.

Lon

thanks the the info Lon, but i herd it that it was going to be hard to fly something other then the cx just because it has the tail roder and one wings at the top...i no its a lil different but before i wanted to go and spend all the money on the t-rex i wanted to try the venom or blade cp first to see how i do....but if your saying go right to the t-rex then i just might im not sure yet...i may get the blade cp next and try that out then go to the t-rex...i dont no
Old 07-24-2006, 11:09 PM
Tech Fanatic

was it easy to build.....how long did it take you....and one mroe question....what is everything you need to get this thing flying...
1. t-rex kit
2. radio....does this come with servos or ???
3. servos???how many would i need./...are they standard sizes or what kind....
4. batt packs...what kind....
what else would i need for it to get going??

thanks

Mike
Old 07-24-2006, 11:11 PM
Tech Elite

To get this heli flying? Nothing. Plug the battery in, turn it on. That's it. This is ABSOLUTELY everything needed to fly it (except the skill which I couldn't sell you if I had it).
Old 07-24-2006, 11:11 PM
Tech Fanatic

what upgrades did you put on this thing....it looks like the whole shaft at the back of the heli is carbon fiber???this heli looks so impressive....i want it now..hahahah but i dont no if i have the cash for it yet
Old 07-24-2006, 11:12 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by dr_hfuhuhurr
To get this heli flying? Nothing. Plug the battery in, turn it on. That's it. This is ABSOLUTELY everything needed to fly it (except the skill which I couldn't sell you if I had it).

no no no haha sorry you misunderstood me...i mean if i were to go and buy it new in the stores what i would need to get it going hahahaha

thanks
mike

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.