Community
Wiki Posts
Search

12V Distribution Box with LED Rocker Switches

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2006, 01:58 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Last edited by Ntensweapon; 09-29-2006 at 06:59 PM.
Old 09-22-2006, 06:01 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

I will try to get in touch with Craig for you guys. He races at my local track, but I know he did just have a baby, so he hasn't been around much.

He has also been selling his boxes through Team Kwik, so it is probably just an oversight as to who is doing the actual shipping. I know the Kwik guys are in Vegas, so you may need to wait until after the weekend for this to get sorted out.

-John
Old 09-22-2006, 06:37 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Just got back in to town lastnight after a few days of business and Wow. I have to start off saying I completely apoligize for this mixup and how you havent recieved the boxes. The boxes were built, the boxes were supposed to be sent and were never sent as I am finding out. Between the baby and trying to have people do stuff for you, it just dosent get done. This has nothing to do with any manufacturers just a personal inhouse issue.
The boxes are sent via priority mail and I will refund $15.00 to each person for the trouble that they have gone through. I do apoligize again for the mixup and will never try to cheap anybody out of a product and/or money.

Craig