Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Twin .21 engine Savage

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2006, 12:33 AM
Tech Master

Default Twin .21 engine Savage

I had fun building this truck, but I really dont have a use for it... would consider trades.
It started as a Savage SS kit, heres whats in it:
-New Era twin conversion kit
-Two Hyper 21 8 port turbo engines (pullstart)
-Motor Saver filters
-HPI polished pipes
-2 Hellfire 150cc fuel tanks
-MIP CVD axles and front center shaft
-GPM aluminum steering blocks
-HotBodies UFO wheels / Mayhem tires
-ProLine extended F-350 body painted with xxx-main masks

I would prefer to sell it without electronics, but I'll throw some servo's and a cheap TX / RX in if you want. The engines and truck have maybe 1/2 gallon through, and the truck is in almost new condition. I never bashed it... only some wheellies and a few high speed passes. I built the mounts for the fuel tanks myself out of plastic and they have held up well.
One engine head has some scuffs from flipping over backwards from a wheelie, the top of the body has some scuffs but no cracks, and one of the pipes has some corrosion from de-anodizing it. Otherwise the truck is tight.

Sold as is, and I waill also throw in the original SS TVP's and motor plate, and you could easily convert it back to single engine. Buyer would be resposible for shipping / duty cost, and once again... I will consider trades
$800 obo - no electronics PayPal only
Attached Thumbnails Twin .21 engine Savage-t1.jpg   Twin .21 engine Savage-t2.jpg   Twin .21 engine Savage-t3.jpg   Twin .21 engine Savage-t4.jpg   Twin .21 engine Savage-t5.jpg  

Last edited by DiscoDan; 06-24-2006 at 08:40 AM.
Old 06-21-2006, 02:22 PM
Tech Master

bump