Search

fs: v-one rrr awesome condition

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2006, 10:26 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 15 (94%+)
Default fs: v-one rrr awesome condition

am selling my 1/10 on road to concentrate on 1:8 on road for a while

Kyosho v-one rrr in excellent condition used twice a month at a race track for about 4 months only. Their is no damage or cracks of any sort on this race machine. Chassis is perfectly flat with no tweak.

Extras include: kawahara brake hub and brake disc, aluminium exhaust holder, 1 piece kawahara engine mount, skyline 1400 nimh flat pack battery. 1 standard servo can be used for throttle, 4mm rear shock tower plus 1 spare. legal 5.2mm stinger inline tuned pipe which was used for 1 race meeting. complete bumper set to use lola style body. 1 brand new first pinion gear. frp belt tensioner as used in the wce

inlcudes holden astra protoform painted body that was only used for a couple of meetings.

i will also include 1 set of mugen fast tyres. these are brand new and un trued. car has been setup to the factory set up sheet. includes manual and original box plus the left over plastic bits.

please check my other auctions as i anm selling a OS TZ 5 port engine which would work great in this car.

email me for any questions and more pics.

This is the ultimate car over the mtx-3 mtx-4 fw-05, would work great with os tz novarossi and jp mugen engines.

pics are on the ebay auction

ebay link