FT/FS Traxxas Rustler

Old 05-15-2006, 12:42 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default FT/FS Traxxas Rustler

This is a Traxxas Rustler (as you should already know...) with the factory XL-1 ESC, Futaba S3003 steering servo (which in my opinion works way better than the Traxxas 2018), ribbed front pin tires, rear pin tires, Trinity Green Machine motor, and a Traxxas TQ radio and reciever. It will also include a Team Orion 3000 MAH racing pack. I have upgraded the oil in the shocks to 70 weight to make the suspension handle a little more rougher of a terrain. Everything electronic on this truck is in GREAT working condition. The XL-1 BEC has stopped working so I will include a battery pack (with brand new AA's installed) and a working switch. The XL-1 has been converted to a Deans plug to reduce resistance and noise. This truck is not much faster than stock but it really FLIES! It has brand new friction pegs in it and the spur gear is also brand new. I JUST took it all apart to clean it up and grease the tranny so everything runs smooth as silk. I even used Traxxas grease. It has brand new planetary and sun gears installed to make sure that the tranny is running smoothly. I also included a Traxxas machined aluminum idler gear so you can install any ESC and motor combination for hassle free runs. I am looking to get $125 for it or any trades that catch my eye just let me know what you want to get rid of.
Attached Thumbnails FT/FS Traxxas Rustler-mvc-029s.jpg   FT/FS Traxxas Rustler-mvc-030s.jpg   FT/FS Traxxas Rustler-mvc-031s.jpg  
Old 05-15-2006, 06:08 PM
Tech Apprentice

ttt
Old 05-15-2006, 08:04 PM
Tech Apprentice

U got PM
Old 05-16-2006, 11:19 AM
Tech Apprentice

PM replied...still for sale or trade for other RCs. Going to ebay in a few days...just wanted to give ample time for the RC community to pick this up before going to the bay.