Community
Wiki Posts
Search

TC3 ARTR W/ QC2 ESC

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2006, 10:04 PM
Tech Rookie

Default TC3 ARTR W/ QC2 ESC

I have an excellent condition ARTR TC3, it was originally a team kit, but got converted to many factory team parts, like factory team shocks, turnbuckles, wheel nuts, and others. It will include the famous award winning quantum competition 2 speed control along with 2 bodies, many sets of wheels and tires( about 4 full sets), 2 motors, a near new(used once), integy 12t mod motor, with 10 pairs of brushes, and extra springs to go along with, and a trinity revenge of the monster pro stock motor(used 6 times, com was cut and brushes are new). Also included is a high speed hitec servo, all you need for RTR is a radio/reciever. This package deal is open to offers, my e-mail is [email protected] , e-mail me or post here for questions and/or offers, pics will be available soon, but remember it is in excellent condition, I have feedback on ebay under the name garracing, and on savagecentral.com under the name dirthog100. I will accept paypal, money order, or cashiers checks. Thanks for looking!