Wiki Posts
Search

MINI LST

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2006, 03:15 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 104 (100%+)
Default MINI LST

Nearly new losi mini lst for sale. It has 8k mamba with 3 runs on it. A mini t ball diff in the tranny, an IB 1200 battery only used 3 times all the stock stuff,the diffs are new and have been boiled to make them not so brittle,nip a-arms,hub carriers,spur gears,servo gears,1 diff gear set and the manual, tools, charger that came with it also 18,19 and 20 tooth pinions.2 things I don't like about it is the new skids screw holes are not countersunk and it takes off kinda slow but it will scream after it gets moving.People tell me this can be adjusted per the motor instructions. Also I was using a different radio and receiver so the speedo will need to be set up to the losi radio which is in the instructions that comes with the motor. I am selling this because I am getting ready for a new project. I have about 400 in this setup so im gonna be firm on the price. Any questions do not hesitate to ask. Pics are too big so e-mail me at [email protected] for them
$250 SHIPPED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NO TRADES PAYPAL OR MO ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-09-2006, 06:04 PM
Tech Fanatic

bump up
Old 02-11-2006, 12:08 PM
Tech Fanatic

ttt ttt