Wiki Posts
Search

Advice on a Air Brush Kit

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2013, 11:45 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by num1bum
Chris, come talk to me next time you're in the shop if you have any questions, you've seen my work I'll get you pointed in the right direction

I should have just let you paint it for me!!!

I started it last night and needless to say this is hard to do. I'll see you on Saturday and talk to you some.

It is easier to design but hard as hell to cut the mask the way you want!!!
Old 01-03-2013, 11:48 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by fester
if you use Spaz Stix and Pactra,make sure you have PLENTY of ventilation as these are laquer paints, if you use faskolor and createx ,make sure you have plenty of ventilation but faskolor/createx are non toxic but still you want ventilation...i even wear a paper dust mask just in case,lol

some people use the faskolor/createx straight, i cut mine with a little req windex....fill your cup a little and give one or 2 sprays of windex real quick,put cap ob cup n give it a quick shake this works for me use windex n water to clean between colors..this is for using water based paints,acrylics

if you use spazstix or pacra you r goona have to use laquar thinner n it smells

I am using createx colors and to make sure I am understanding this correctly I add my color to the gravity feed and then spray in two squirts of Windex and shake then spray?