Wiki Posts
Search

Trick Lidz Custom Mains shirts!

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2012, 11:00 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)
Default Trick Lidz Custom Mains shirts!

Hey guys I'm ready to start offering custom A main shirts. All shirts are durable vinyl heat transfers machine pressed onto Gildan preshrunk cotton/poly blend moisture wicking t-shirts, or 100% cotton preshrunk. Available in many colors! I can also do sweat shirts, jackets or just about any article of clothing you may desire. Order 1 or 100. Right now I am not charging any design time so the average T price ranges between $15-30 depending on how far you want to go with it.

I can also add logo's and names to your shirts you may already have! Just inbox or email me for quotes on what you want. Ill be working on getting some examples posted as I do more and more. I have some stuff on the way to Paul Lemeiux ill post pics soon!

[email protected]

Old 06-16-2012, 09:58 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Congrats to Paul Lemieux for his win at the worlds warmup! And a huge thanks for the support. Jacket looks good in that video!

Our website is live! We are
Working on the shopping cart.

www.tricklidz.com
www.shop.tricklidz.com