Like Tree5Likes

Painter's Chat

Old 09-02-2004, 04:31 PM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Painter's Chat

Hello Peeps! Well..seems like we are all a bunch of friends here and sometimes we do not discuss painting topics as such. Lets have our own room and shoot the you know what here. Also..any announcements, concerns, complaints, comments, or just dropping nin and saying Hi is welcome. If we have an issue, we can discuss it here. BTW..you do not have to be a painter..just join us if you want to just hang!

Anyway, I'll start. Im Charlie B and i reside in Anaheim, CA. Been painting for 8 years and besides rc racing, i play online FPS games like CS and SOF2. I just graduated College with a BS in Media Arts and Animation and is currently working with the Visual Effects Society.
Besides painting RC cars, i like doing portraits as well as murals. My first love is character designs and concepts. Anyway..."nuff about me.
Old 09-02-2004, 04:59 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)
Default awsom

wasup CB nice thred will have to get back after franney gets done
with us on the east coast thats if we make it
Old 09-02-2004, 05:21 PM
Super Moderator

Lets hope Franny goes away with out hurting anybody....From the picture Lynn posted, It look REAL big! ALmost like a movie!
Old 09-02-2004, 06:25 PM
Tech Master

Good idea Charlie, i aint no professional painter but i give painting my own shells a shot (and they usually turn out like 2yrs old work )

i've never been anywhere near where a hurricane has striked...i don't really want to either. Best of luck you everyone and i hope no one gets hurt!

Old 09-02-2004, 08:36 PM
Super Moderator

Yeah..earthquakes are our thing here in california. In anycase...its still vey destrtuctive.
BTW..i guess the gallery section of the UK forum is closed...been over a week..any news on that?
Old 09-02-2004, 08:40 PM
Tech Master

yeah, its been closed so no one can post in it. i'm not sure when its going to open again.

but i don't know why we are so bothered..its just a forum filled with a bunch of imature kids (with the exception of a few people!)

the only earthquake we have had in UK while i have been alive was last year, or the year before where we had a tremor (and yes, everyone went crazy about it) in a place called birmingham...it knocked a few walls down, broke a little bit of this, and a little bit of that....lol

if they experienced one accross the pond they would probably be avacuating to the other side of the world...us brits are just weird i guess
Old 09-02-2004, 09:16 PM
Super Moderator

so...i take it there are no hurricane in UK? Asia is known for typhoons...i wonder what the big thing in europe is?
Old 09-03-2004, 03:44 AM
Tech Master

we don't really have anything like that, we have really strong winds now and again but never hurricanes, or typhoons etc.

on the continent they have really big blizzards in some countries, especially down in the alps.
Old 09-03-2004, 05:52 AM
Tech Master

lmao, i just got my planner for the new school year and every week it gives you a fact..and one i came accross was

"There can be up to three eartquakes in Britain every week, Luckily, most of them go unnoticed!"

lmao, don't they mean all of them go unnoticed...

Old 09-03-2004, 06:00 AM
Super Moderator

LOL...i guess so..we NEVER hear of any of them. Wait..maybe an occasional attack from DRAGONS like from Reign of Fire!!!Now that would be a disaster! We only have Bigfoot in up in Northern Cal.

ROAR!!!
Old 09-03-2004, 07:50 AM
Pig
Tech Apprentice

Raving-Monkey, the little bit of time I spent in England, didn't notice any actual earthquakes. But, there were plenty of times the ground did seem to be moving way too much for my tastes, but that usually coincided with lots of drinking.

Charlie, thanks for the referral here, I've been just scanning through, and there are some awesome painters here.

Me, been painting with a brush since I was 14 doing models and figurines. I've been airbrushing for about 5-6 years now, but typically only models and fishing lures. Sadly, I'm one of those guys that has a great sense of color and detail, but absolutely no free hand ability.
Old 09-03-2004, 07:58 AM
Tech Master

LMAO Charlie....

where abouts in the UK did you go Pig?

some of the hilly areas the ground is very unstable and there have been land slides in the past....
Old 09-03-2004, 09:02 AM
Super Moderator

Welcome Pig..You will enjoy your journey here!!! Im glad you found your way to this forum!
Old 09-03-2004, 09:23 AM
Tech Master

yep, welcome to the forum...

only reason i came on this forum was to try and sell a couple of things...but then i ended up posting in other sections and couldn't stop my self its a great forum, better than other ones i go on
raavikant likes this.
Old 09-03-2004, 09:26 AM
Pig
Tech Apprentice

I was in Menwith Hill for a short period, and spent some time stumbling through the streets of London. I thoroughly enjoyed my time there, and the women were unbelievable, they all loved my accent.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.