Search

looking for inspiration!

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2010, 07:48 AM
Tech Adept

Default looking for inspiration!

hi guys,
as i told i m looking for inspiration,
i m painting my mew bodyshell for my touring car, its a mazda6.

i v allready decided to put 3 color, 1 of them is for sure withe.

the grafyc is simple because i use cans, immagin you have 3 color zones, 1 is hood and roof, 2 is the back and 3 the sides, separated by grey lines.

who s gonna help me choosing colors?
maybe orange, green and white, or yellow purple and white, ora red blue and white?

thanks!
Old 12-09-2010, 01:22 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Well that's kind of hard to do without knowing what kind of graphics you want....lol. I suggest you go look at this thread: http://www.rctech.net/forum/painting...phics-com.html I'm sure you'll get some inspiration there. You can also visit my site http://lucky13rcgraphics.com and see what I've done. Here's a Mazda 6 that I did for a friend of mine. It might help with the inspiration.

The black on the car has the carbon fiber look to it. You can see a little of it in the top pic. The other colors are Candy Rootbeer, Mirror Chrome and Florescent orange. Hope that helps.

So after reading your post again you have given one color that works well with others. A maroon will go good with the gray lines. Red or Maroon on the sides. White on the roof and hood and orange on the back.