TCP global

Old 01-25-2010, 04:17 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default TCP global

Ordered a airbrush system from them friday night, i put a rush on it and was supposed to be shiped out the next day.

Do they even have a account to log into? I cannot find a account on their website.

How long does it take to get a package from them? I used fedex ground 20$$ shipping.

Just curious. I WANT TO PAINT
Old 01-26-2010, 11:23 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)

Originally Posted by dreaux
Ordered a airbrush system from them friday night, i put a rush on it and was supposed to be shiped out the next day.

Do they even have a account to log into? I cannot find a account on their website.

How long does it take to get a package from them? I used fedex ground 20$$ shipping.

Just curious. I WANT TO PAINT
They got my stencil in about 4 days after it was shipped. It took about 2 days after it was payed for.
Old 01-26-2010, 02:18 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

you dont get next day on a weekend unless u specifically asked for it.i learned this the hard way years ago when i ordered a part for my trike atv.if i had the part saturday,could have went riding sunday but nooooooooo didt get it to monday u have to ask for weekend shipping n its expensive

they should have given u a fedex trackn number
Old 01-26-2010, 02:52 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

i just recently ordered some stuff from there, and it took about a day or two for the tracking number to show up in my email. After that, it was just a waiting game....decent prices though, I'll still go through them.
Old 01-26-2010, 08:57 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 81 (100%+)

I live in glendale ca, so I usually get the packages the next day if they ship via fedex. Their warehouse is about 3 hours away from my house.
Old 01-27-2010, 05:54 AM
Tech Adept

That's one of the upsides for me getting stationed in 29 Palms later this year..TCP Global and Coast Airbrush are only a few hours away....shipping turnaround time shouldnt be all that much...
Old 01-27-2010, 06:15 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

TCP is the best! They Ship to APO addresses
Old 01-27-2010, 05:35 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by nsr250repsol
TCP is the best! They Ship to APO addresses
What does APO address mean?

It has been almost 6 days and i still don't have a tracking number. I am wanted it for this weekend so i am pretty upset. I even put a rush on it that would gurantee that it leaves the next day.

They sure didn't waste any time taking my hard earned money.
Old 01-27-2010, 05:43 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

It has been almost 6 days and i still don't have a tracking number. I am wanted it for this weekend so i am pretty upset. I even put a rush on it that would gurantee that it leaves the next day.

They sure didn't waste any time taking my hard earned money.
It really has not been 6 days if you think of it. Ill explain. So you ordered Friday night, they are probably not open on Sat and Sun. Which means that they started the order Monday. One of the previous posts stated they did not get their tracking number for 1-2 days. So if you think about it, it really has only been about 2 days. Why dont you call them and check on it?
Old 01-27-2010, 05:54 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Bfutura15
It really has not been 6 days if you think of it. Ill explain. So you ordered Friday night, they are probably not open on Sat and Sun. Which means that they started the order Monday. One of the previous posts stated they did not get their tracking number for 1-2 days. So if you think about it, it really has only been about 2 days. Why dont you call them and check on it?
how has it only been 2 days? Okay we can forget Saturday and Sunday. But Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday??? IF they ship tomorrow. If not? it will be four.

Look it's really no big deal, but you pay for rush shipping and you expect for it to be shipped the next business day like they say they will, then that is what i am expecting. Not wait almost a week until they decided to get around to it. I could have gone to hobby lobby and got the whole set went home and start painting. But i saw this place was highly recommended in the sticky so i went with them and saved a couple bucks as well.

I also sent some emails out today as well. If you call you will get a recording.

It's really no big deal, this kind of stuff happens from time to time. If i really get the fubar (which i doubt (knock on wood) ), i went through PayPal and will get a refund.

I JUST WANT TO PAINT!!!
Old 01-27-2010, 05:55 PM
Tech Adept

APO stands for Army Post Office (Used by the US Army and Air Force, Navy and Marine Corps use FPO for Fleet Post Office)

Semper Fi!
Old 01-27-2010, 05:59 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by JarheadRCGuy
APO stands for Army Post Office (Used by the US Army and Air Force, Navy and Marine Corps use FPO for Fleet Post Office)

Semper Fi!
COOL!! We need more marines with nitro
Old 01-27-2010, 06:05 PM
Tech Adept

COOL!! We need more marines with nitro
I run a XRay XT8....love the smell of those nitro fumes comin' off the front stretch!
Old 01-28-2010, 08:57 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

You stated that you paid "$20 Fedex Ground". Ground is not express. I do not know what you ordered, but it seems like you only paid for regular shipping not express. Just my .02. Not trying to debate you, just figured instead of posting on here the question, that you should contact them .

This is from their website.

If you have additional issues or concerns, contact us by e-mail at: [email protected]
You can also contact the shipping department by calling: 858-909-2112

Standard Delivery. Order by 3:00 p.m. Pacific Time.
An order that is in stock and placed on-line by 3 p.m. Pacific Time (Standard delivery) will usually be on its way to you the next business day.

Most items should arrive in 1 to 6 business days depending upon routing and the distance from the west coast (see the map above).

Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii and Puerto Rico will incur a slightly higher charge.

* USPS is used on some small orders in cases where product arrival is quicker than FedEx.
Old 01-28-2010, 04:54 PM
Tech Elite

it was a misunderstanding. My package will be here tomorrow. But for whatever reason, i never got a tracking number. But have one now.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.