Wiki Posts
Search

trying to get rolling...uugghh

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2009, 10:52 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default trying to get rolling...uugghh

so i am up to like 30 dollars in freakin adapters to get from my air compressor to my airbrush.
last part i need is from my compressor to my iwata air hose. i have 1/8 brass pipe threads male but the hose which i thought was the same is something different.
this is the hose
http://www.tcpglobal.com/airbrushdep...=ABD+TH-024-10
1/8 X CL YELLOW BR NIPPLE - basically a 1/8" to 1/8" brass male to male - fits my compressor end but not the iwata hose. anyone have any clue as to what the heck i need here? i am assuming the threads are wrong. essentially i need to come from my quick disconnect on my compressor hose to my iwata hose. any help is appreciated.
Old 07-24-2009, 01:34 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

good thing TCPGlobal is right down the street Headed down there with my parts and they got me hooked up. The key if you care was an adapter from my quick disconnect on the main air hose to my iwata airbrush line. the iwata line wasnt the same type of threads even though they looked VERY similar. hopefully this will help some other noob down the road. look out paint world...i am hooked up and ready to make some magic, or at least something that kinda resembles a decent paint job
Old 07-24-2009, 04:28 PM
Tech Apprentice

cool for you to have a place like that close by. can't wait to see what you do with the frankenbrush set up you got.