Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Painting, Designs, Graphics and Photography
So many good painters! I need a couple bodies... >

So many good painters! I need a couple bodies...

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

So many good painters! I need a couple bodies...

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2009, 06:56 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)
Default So many good painters! I need a couple bodies...

I've been reading through these threads and there are soooo many good painters out there....

I can't figure out which one to use. Every time I look at a different painter I change my mind....

I paint bodies too. But I'm currently too busy to paint my own bodies. So, I'd like someone to paint a couple for me. Since I've painted my own bodies and sold some, I totally get what it takes to produce some of these paint jobs... So while price is a factor, its not a big factor.

So, do one of you painters have time to paint a J-Concepts buggy body for a Mugen MBX-6 and a stock Mugen MBX-6T body? I'm pretty open to design. I tend to like the tribal flames look. Red/Black/Orange/White are colors I like...

PM me if you are able to and pricing...

TIA
Old 06-20-2009, 04:31 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

Thanks for all the responses! You guys didn't make it any easier

Definitely a good thing! I've decided on one for this go around. So thanks for the responses! If I didn't go with you or you heard from me, it doesn't mean I thought any less of your work.... They were all impressive!

I'm keeping all of you respondents on my personal list of painters with whom I'll be sharing in my Biz, and at the races here in Colorado.

Thanks to all!