Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New to the Airbrushing Hobby

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2009, 03:10 PM
Tech Rookie

Default New to the Airbrushing Hobby

Just recently got into the airbrushing hobby just a few months ago, figured I would try a couple of RC car bodies. The seams to be the hard thing, due to small and doing backwards. Here are a few pictures of my Dale Jr Amp Truck. It is a proline hardcorr body, everything was painted with Faskolor paints. This was actually my second body, but my first with some real detail. Think the coolest thing besides the detail in the bed area, was the tribal design, painted with a candy did a process to kind of break it up then painted with a pearl white to give it a good look, pictures don't do justice! Please let me know what you think! I gotta get better and need some input. Will be looking for more bodies to paint in the future, LMK Mike
Attached Thumbnails New to the Airbrushing Hobby-jroutside.jpg   New to the Airbrushing Hobby-jroutback.jpg   New to the Airbrushing Hobby-jrcloseuphood.jpg  
Old 05-18-2009, 12:25 PM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I think it looks great!
Old 05-18-2009, 09:27 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Not bad for one of your first.......Keep up the good work you will learn something new each time or atleast I do.....