"he's back...

Old 02-22-2006, 03:57 PM
Tech Addict

Arrow "he's back...

..the man behind the marker"

told ya "ill b back" and i m. .behold....MICRO MARKER!!
Attached Thumbnails "he's back...-trinity-micro-spyder-001.jpg   "he's back...-trinity-micro-spyder-002.jpg  
Old 02-22-2006, 04:06 PM
Suspended

make me one make me one im getting my two spyders this week from a dude on the forum! what kinda paint was that that made it see through like that? or was it just a light coat. and/or was it airbrushed?
Old 02-22-2006, 04:32 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by the #1 noob
make me one make me one im getting my two spyders this week from a dude on the forum! what kinda paint was that that made it see through like that? or was it just a light coat. and/or was it airbrushed?

sigh.... it's marker. as in permanent pen.
Old 02-22-2006, 05:27 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

behold.. a toolbox
Old 02-22-2006, 05:34 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Justin Zorc
behold.. a toolbox
Behold....the greatest post of all time!
Old 02-22-2006, 05:38 PM
Tech Addict

ive seen that box before, is that a good brand?? i have a craftsman, is it as good??
Old 02-22-2006, 08:19 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by trx1
..the man behind the marker"

told ya "ill b back" and i m. .behold....MICRO MARKER!!
VERY NICE!!!!

I like it. Maybe you should spray a clear sealer coat behind it, do you think?
Old 02-22-2006, 08:48 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

BEHOLD, A terrible cell phone cam and paint job. w00t , uB3R l33tzors.

LOL. If this is even a joke , its a bad one. Saw the other job , whats the deal...you like ruining bodies. If you like clear color look , get some translucent candys and goto work.

Least then itll be a smooth even look , not like johnny just brought home his artwork from school.

Also do you like the response that you get more or just the kicks out of ruining a body. If your going for comedy its really not even that funny. Maybe cause it looks like your even wasting time doing it? I could only imagine laughing for a few seconds then reality would strike me and I would say this isnt worth the time for the laughs...
Old 02-22-2006, 09:45 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Artificial-I
BEHOLD, A terrible cell phone cam and paint job. w00t , uB3R l33tzors.

LOL. If this is even a joke , its a bad one. Saw the other job , whats the deal...you like ruining bodies. If you like clear color look , get some translucent candys and goto work.

Least then itll be a smooth even look , not like johnny just brought home his artwork from school.

Also do you like the response that you get more or just the kicks out of ruining a body. If your going for comedy its really not even that funny. Maybe cause it looks like your even wasting time doing it? I could only imagine laughing for a few seconds then reality would strike me and I would say this isnt worth the time for the laughs...

What the hell do you care if the guy likes to do bodies up with a Magic Marker? Maybe he can use some liquid paper as white paint... You must have absolutely nothing better to do than bash someone. I tell you......speaking of tool boxes......
Old 02-22-2006, 09:51 PM
RCTech Member #2

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Not going to lie - A lot of painters use markers on the inside of the body as highlights, special details, ect.

...and if it makes the individual person happy, and isn't harming anyone - then why the fuss?
Old 02-22-2006, 11:06 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by TeamButter
What the hell do you care if the guy likes to do bodies up with a Magic Marker? Maybe he can use some liquid paper as white paint... You must have absolutely nothing better to do than bash someone. I tell you......speaking of tool boxes......
In reality I wasnt really bashing. I just said it was a bad joke , also never said tool box either. Guess you cant read all that well , that was someone else. As for tools and bashing someone else, speak for yourself.

In reality if you were in this forum enough and saw what this guy posted awhile back in a thread in which it had nothing to do with. Now created his own thread to just post this again. Then if you also took some time to notice the title also kinda throws you to the fact thats "hes back" is kinda begging for flames. In which I also questioned was this his reasoning.

Also if this gag thread was something serious , which its not. Then im pretty sure it was not taken serious. I just didnt think it was all that funny before or now and the guy never answered if this is what he likes or just wants to post this to everyone for what reasons?

Id just close it , cause who in reality will ever want to re-create this and if a joke should probably be posted in the general chat section. Not here.

Just my thoughts , didnt know I would become the main attraction on this thread when im just questioning the guy. Good way to make friends with that attitude.
Old 02-23-2006, 09:05 AM
Tech Addict

Arrow

ARTIFIAL-I....great handle

Ok first off, i do like using markers to paint because:
1) noone tried it,or has done it.
2) cheaper then paint
3) different look then everything ive seen(been in this hobby 20yrs)
As for the whiteout idea,hhmm

so, if u do not like what im doing, PLEASE dont look, or post...
Old 02-23-2006, 09:36 AM
Tech Elite

Wowsers, you got a really sweet name too and a great speller. Cant believe your serious, why not just use translucent paint, the savings cant be that good. Wasnt trying to bash , but I guess no one really gets that. I was more or less just playing around but still questioning. Now I understand and ill just keep my distance. Enjoy the bodies.
Old 02-23-2006, 02:22 PM
Suspended

any kind of colored sharpie? now i cant wait... i was gonna go out and buy new paints for my body but now i dont. nice idea, who was the first person to come up with this?
Old 02-23-2006, 02:52 PM
Tech Addict

Cool

id like to think i was, but ya never know...

..and since sharpie has come out with all these other colors....your imaganation is the limit

http://www.sharpie.com/sanford/consu...products.jhtml
Attached Thumbnails "he's back...-lg_2004_4.jpg  

Last edited by trx1; 02-23-2006 at 05:19 PM.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.