Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Marching Into The Dirt At Skip's R C Raceway-3-2-13-Video

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2013, 11:08 PM
Tech Adept

Default Marching Into The Dirt At Skip's R C Raceway-3-2-13-Video

With the month of March just underway the racers showed up in numbers for the races Saturday at Skip's R C Rcaeway. With a track that might be one of best racing surfaces ever racers cut them lose with at least one track record going by the way side, Lenny"The Cool" Blocker ran a 43 in Late model, he may have had a record in modified also, I think it was a 51.

The "Intimidater" Nick Kisner racked up another win in 13.5 sprint, something like 6 or 7 wins for this point season.

Rick Bramley ran away with the Street Stock race with a 46 and looked pretty much like no one could catch him.

Denny Crooks in his jolly green gaint outfit won the Truck race with Travis "I Like Ledgends" Hammon running in a close second.

Michael Brown brought home the win in open sprint with Rich Bramley in second a couple of laps down.

From the "St Joe Connection" Jason Boyer won the Stadium Truck race.

I think that was all, I might have forgotten somebody. The real question of the night was, were street tracks the right tire for the track. You tell me.

Don't forget Wednesday night, we have only been running 1 qualifier and a main and getting done by 9:30 so come on out and have some fun or just do a little test and tune or what ever.

Hope you enjoy the viodeo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQ0Q-cmJIOw