70 mph/hr Electric 5th Scale Cars!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

70 mph/hr Electric 5th Scale Cars!

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2011, 04:01 AM
Tech Adept

Default 70 mph/hr Electric 5th Scale Cars!

Great looking LMP style cars!

Carbonfiber ground-effects/diffusor chassis with Kevlar reinforcements. Under development but not for sale. Clocked 110km/hr during testing!

Check out these links from the Netherlands, can use Google Translation to convert the website to English:

www.rivall.nl
http://www.youtube.com/user/rivallra.../0/WFXoROx-qz4

This is the future gentlemen. I'm madly in love my 23cc cars but in reality it is just a matter of time before the environmentalists catch wind of the big events where 100+ nitro cars smoke-out a parking lot or the big 5th scale events in Europe cause a stir. These engines are great but really pollutive.

Just wish there was a way to make these electric cars sound as sweet as our two-stroke cars.

I'm just sayin....

Hugh
Old 11-21-2011, 05:19 AM
Tech Master

But no one knows yet how toxic it will be to dispose of lithium polymer batteries in our enviroment?? And whats going to happen when those 1/5 scale beasts start hit each other?? Poof!! up in smoke!!
Old 11-21-2011, 07:31 AM
46u
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Nice there are gasser 1/5 scale turning up to 97MPH. Yes electric is instant power and torque but just have no soul as well as short run times. But each to their own.
Old 11-21-2011, 07:39 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by RS5PoisonClan
Great looking LMP style cars!

Carbonfiber ground-effects/diffusor chassis with Kevlar reinforcements. Under development but not for sale. Clocked 110km/hr during testing!

Check out these links from the Netherlands, can use Google Translation to convert the website to English:

www.rivall.nl
http://www.youtube.com/user/rivallra.../0/WFXoROx-qz4

This is the future gentlemen. I'm madly in love my 23cc cars but in reality it is just a matter of time before the environmentalists catch wind of the big events where 100+ nitro cars smoke-out a parking lot or the big 5th scale events in Europe cause a stir. These engines are great but really pollutive.

Just wish there was a way to make these electric cars sound as sweet as our two-stroke cars.

I'm just sayin....

Hugh
I'll bet that these don't replace our gas cars for a while!! Nice looking cars--but I"ll bet we could convert one of our FG cars to run better!! And you're right--they SOUND like CRAP!!! I'll stay with the gas cars for my foreseeable future!!
T
Old 11-21-2011, 09:47 AM
46u
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Tim Neja
I'll bet that these don't replace our gas cars for a while!! Nice looking cars--but I"ll bet we could convert one of our FG cars to run better!! And you're right--they SOUND like CRAP!!! I'll stay with the gas cars for my foreseeable future!!
T
They all ready have a FG buggy that was clocked in a speed trap at 97MPH.