Wiki Posts
Search

Post up pics of your sprint cars!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2011, 09:01 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)

Originally Posted by artnair
Yes,i would like to know what a barner sticker is and how in the world could someone spend $180,000 on an rc car.I have been waiting all day to watch the fireworks begin on this one..................Please explain yourself Metalsoft because i race with Jeauxkor and there is no cheating on his part.You might me jealous that he is a good driver,IF in fact you really know him,but to make those claims on a forum,You BETTER have the proof or an awesome set of balls,so which is it?
BOOM!! Thank you artnair!!
Old 05-10-2011, 09:26 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

My BMS nitro sprint
Attached Thumbnails Post up pics of your sprint cars!!-27213517-dsc_0026_f.jpg  
Old 05-11-2011, 06:06 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 76 (100%+)

Yes,i would like to know what a barner sticker is and how in the world could someone spend $180,000 on an rc car.I have been waiting all day to watch the fireworks begin on this one..................Please explain yourself Metalsoft because i race with Jeauxkor and there is no cheating on his part.You might me jealous that he is a good driver,IF in fact you really know him,but to make those claims on a forum,You BETTER have the proof or an awesome set of balls,so which is it?
Good lord guys....That's not what it meant. I am sure he is a great driver, and he does not cheat, I was referring to the AUBURN STICKER HE HAS ON THE FRONT OF HIS RIDE. (aka Barner sticker )

Cam Newton - 180,000 - I guess you guys take yourself so seriously at racing, you don't keep up with college football.

We all race, win and lose, and I am sure he has never cheated. Not accusing him of cheating, just a simple jab at his college football team.

Once again, since I got that fantastic PM, I am sorry. You don't cheat, your football team does.....

And BTW I have a awesome set of balls!

Relax, it's just RC cars man, I see that you guys seem to lack a sense of humor....Might not hurt for you guys to get out a little more often...
Old 05-11-2011, 06:56 AM
Tech Adept

Location: West Monroe,LA........yes,where Duck Dynasty is filmed

Originally Posted by Metalsoft
Good lord guys....That's not what it meant. I am sure he is a great driver, and he does not cheat, I was referring to the AUBURN STICKER HE HAS ON THE FRONT OF HIS RIDE. (aka Barner sticker )

Cam Newton - 180,000 - I guess you guys take yourself so seriously at racing, you don't keep up with college football.

We all race, win and lose, and I am sure he has never cheated. Not accusing him of cheating, just a simple jab at his college football team.

Once again, since I got that fantastic PM, I am sorry. You don't cheat, your football team does.....

And BTW I have a awesome set of balls!

Relax, it's just RC cars man, I see that you guys seem to lack a sense of humor....Might not hurt for you guys to get out a little more often...
Aaaahhh,i understand now.Im so glad you elaborated on this.I personally dont keep up with football(college or pro).Very simple misunderstanding.And yes ,all the guys(and girl) at TNT Speedway have a great sense of humor.We just thought it was a personal attack on Jeauxkor.Thanks for clearing this up.You know how it is,you take care of your own.........oh and im really glad you have an awesome set.LOL
Old 05-11-2011, 06:59 AM
Suspended

Aaaahhh,i understand now.Im so glad you elaborated on this.I personally dont keep up with football(college or pro).Very simple misunderstanding.And yes ,all the guys(and girl) at TNT Speedway have a great sense of humor.We just thought it was a personal attack on Jeauxkor.Thanks for clearing this up.You know how it is,you take care of your own.........oh and im really glad you have an awesome set.LOL
Awesome, once again sorry for the confusion. I am a big College Football fan, and I assumed he was also. That is why I posted the comment.
Old 05-11-2011, 11:53 AM
Tech Master

Awesome, once again sorry for the confusion. I am a big College Football fan, and I assumed he was also. That is why I posted the comment.
Yep, i apologize as well. Obviously i misunderstood.
Old 05-11-2011, 11:59 AM
Suspended

Originally Posted by Jeauxkor
Yep, i apologize as well. Obviously i misunderstood.
No problem my man, sarcasm and jokes don't go well with the internet sometimes.

One day I will learn not to stick my nose in it. I was off-topic and see where it got me.

Anyway, you do have a nice looking sprint car!
Old 05-11-2011, 12:03 PM
Tech Master

No problem my man, sarcasm and jokes don't go well with the internet sometimes.

One day I will learn not to stick my nose in it. I was off-topic and see where it got me.

Anyway, you do have a nice looking sprint car!
Thanks. Sorry for reacting like a DH. Never heard the term "barner" before. Thats a new one. I live in LSU country so I have just about heard them all.
Old 05-11-2011, 04:33 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 39 (100%+)

Winter Indoor Carpet Car
Old 05-11-2011, 04:56 PM
Tech Adept

Location: West Monroe,LA........yes,where Duck Dynasty is filmed

Originally Posted by tmaxx26power
Winter Indoor Carpet Car
That thing looks good in yellow....how did you mount foams on those rims,did you grind the flanges off?
Old 05-11-2011, 05:02 PM
Tech Rookie

a useful study. Thank you.
Old 05-11-2011, 05:29 PM
Tech Master

That thing looks good in yellow....how did you mount foams on those rims,did you grind the flanges off?
Yea man, that looks good. Im curious about the foams myself.
Old 05-11-2011, 07:15 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 39 (100%+)

Thank You. The flanges are filed smooth and using 1/8 scale foam donuts
Old 05-12-2011, 11:12 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

This is my Gbx that I run at LSR Speedway in Sacramento and the BOTW Series
Attached Thumbnails Post up pics of your sprint cars!!-img_6612.jpg  
Old 05-14-2011, 04:22 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

WOW!
Alot of NICE looking Sprint cars Here!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.