Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2011, 07:40 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 103 (100%+)

ya. that helps alot.
Old 01-24-2011, 04:44 AM
Tech Rookie

Default Help

I wish to get into dirt oval r/c on the 1/10 scale level.I plan to build a track once I get back home from the army.I've been trying to get my hands on a 1/10 scalle clear bodie.I already have a chasis set up for this type of racing as I have raced the real thing b4.But I just can't seem to find any clear 1/10 bodies for the chasis.The only reason I want a clear one is so I'm not running the same body that 100,000 other people are.On top of that i'm building my dad a car as well."He was the one that got me into r/c cars when I was young,Then got me into dirt late models when I turned 14 and could see over the steering wheel lol"So I want to get him in on this as well.Plus the track is going to be built on his land so I think he needs to be included in this venture.Oh and I have done a little research on the setups for the guys just geting into this type of racing and I have found that the 1/10 scale drift cars some of the manufacturers are producing are fairly well suited for dirt,Takes some getting used to but I made mine work and it works amazingly.It might be a real contender one day.
Old 01-24-2011, 04:45 AM
Tech Rookie

Default Help

I wish to get into dirt oval r/c on the 1/10 scale level.I plan to build a track once I get back home from the army.I've been trying to get my hands on a 1/10 scale clear body.I already have a chasis set up for this type of racing as I have raced the real thing b4.But I just can't seem to find any clear 1/10 bodies for the chasis.The only reason I want a clear one is so I'm not running the same body that 100,000 other people are.On top of that i'm building my dad a car as well."He was the one that got me into r/c cars when I was young,Then got me into dirt late models when I turned 14 and could see over the steering wheel lol"So I want to get him in on this as well.Plus the track is going to be built on his land so I think he needs to be included in this venture.Oh and I have done a little research on the setups for the guys just geting into this type of racing and I have found that the 1/10 scale drift cars some of the manufacturers are producing are fairly well suited for dirt,Takes some getting used to but I made mine work and it works amazingly.It might be a real contender one day.
Old 01-24-2011, 04:50 AM
Tech Rookie

Default My oppologies

My bad I don't knwo why it posted that twice.......Sorry.