new 29 zen

Old 06-26-2010, 01:49 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default new 29 zen

well last sunday cracked my cylender so i sold off 2 of my brushless cars and got a zenoah g290 headkit , crankcase aswell as a 5000 mah rx pack and a dx3s radio :P

just finished everything , built my engine and did some stuff to the car tonite , started at 5 finished at about 10.

this engine sure has compression , thats for sure seems like a nice engine over the cy , ports look bigger , intake has a swirl , duno what for...? engine just looks to be a better engine , the piston also looks the goodies 8)

as far as the dx3s goes seems like a fantastic unit besides the thing being so small , like really were they designed for oompa loompa's , the dx3r is a more large and comfy radio , i like to pull the trigger by my finger tip not hanfway down my finger if i wana grip the radio like it should be , and im using the L grip. you know what they say , large hands , large feet....... :sick:

heres some of them pics anywho ,
Big thanks to Mike at PowerSlide Racing for sending my stuff out ASAP , thanks again.
cheers.
time to neaten my radiobox

neatened

things got a bit messy

finished

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nq2elokGc10
Old 07-01-2010, 07:13 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

So how's that new engine running?