Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Oval, Larger Scales and More
Losi 1/8 DLM One Way Diff >

Losi 1/8 DLM One Way Diff

Losi 1/8 DLM One Way Diff

Old 03-23-2010, 01:51 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 53 (100%+)
Default Losi 1/8 DLM One Way Diff

Guys i was thinking about getting the Losi Front One Way diff for my Losi DLM dose it help any and is it worth the money?
Old 03-28-2010, 07:47 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by thenova70ss
Guys i was thinking about getting the Losi Front One Way diff for my Losi DLM dose it help any and is it worth the money?
If you race on loose dirt the oneway is worth it . I have tried both the oneway and the smart diff . I really like the oneway it gives you better turn in off throttle awesome acceleration off the turns . IMO its worth it .
Old 03-28-2010, 03:34 PM
Tech Adept

Default Check track rules

Check the rules on your local track and any tracks or events you plan to race at before you invest in one. A lot of tracks outlaw one-way diffs (Chili Bowl, Jr. race comes to mind as well as URL).... Not sure about the Hawg Pen.

Get one from GSHobby! It has been hanging on the wall for a long while!

Old 03-28-2010, 09:37 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 53 (100%+)

Robbie if i get one it will be from GSHobbys . I was the guy that got all the Kirby guys started in Dirt oval and i think it will be ok at the Hawg Pen
I ran my L8ight out there Saturday and it was Hooked up so now i dont know if i wont one are not .
Old 03-30-2010, 07:43 AM
Tech Adept

Yea...I have read where it is good for only certain conditions (real slick, etc). If traction is high, not really any benefit to it.. Might be handy to have in the toolbox if conditions warrant...

We have got some Fioroni diffs for the RC8 and Losi that function in a similar fashion, but they are EXPENSIVE!! $$$$$$

Originally Posted by thenova70ss
Robbie if i get one it will be from GSHobbys . I was the guy that got all the Kirby guys started in Dirt oval and i think it will be ok at the Hawg Pen
I ran my L8ight out there Saturday and it was Hooked up so now i dont know if i wont one are not .