Wiki Posts
Search

301 Raceway 1/5 scale practice this weekend!@!@!@

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2009, 06:35 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default 301 Raceway 1/5 scale practice this weekend!@!@!@

If any of you is interested and have the time to do it, this weekend is going to be near 85 deg F if not more!!!!
So, if some of you guys would like to come by and run some laps, lets post it here so that we can have a head count.
Either day is good for me, I am not sure if there is Nitro race on Sunday, if there is then we should get together on Saturday.
I am committing my self to help anyone who is seeking help to setup their car. If you want my help let me know and we can test your car this weekend.
LRR
Old 04-22-2009, 12:36 PM
Tech Fanatic

ok this Sunday is the Tornado Fuel Race, so we will only be able to practice on Saturday.
Who wants or can make it on Saturday???? (list your name)

Thanks
LRR
Old 04-22-2009, 06:07 PM
Tech Initiate

Hey LuisR, would love to join you this weekend but my exhaust pipe broke. The good news is now i know why the lack of power last saturday. The inside baffling broke and blocked the exhaust tip. If anyone has an old pipe for sale locally than please post.
Old 04-23-2009, 06:40 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by kenontap
Hey LuisR, would love to join you this weekend but my exhaust pipe broke. The good news is now i know why the lack of power last saturday. The inside baffling broke and blocked the exhaust tip. If anyone has an old pipe for sale locally than please post.
here is a pipe for sale!!!!! , well more than just the pipe!!!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/FG-EVO4-1-5-SCAL...3%3A1|294%3A50
Old 04-24-2009, 05:35 AM
Tech Fanatic

Since no one has replied, other than Ken, I guess I'll stay home and mow the lawn or something!!!!
Ken, did you find an exhaust pipe???
Let me know if you are coming to the track on Sat.
Old 04-24-2009, 07:27 AM
Tech Master

Default you can count me in hopefully

Depending on my health, I would like to be a part of a saturday practice
Old 04-24-2009, 07:33 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by d OG black flag
Depending on my health, I would like to be a part of a saturday practice
Cool,
I wanted to spend some time on Saturday helping out the new 1/5 scale guys how to setup their cars, but other than Ken, I guess they all know how to setup their cars.
I just don't want them coming to me at the last minute. New guys you got to remember that on a racing day, we are very busy with our cars, so I wanted to have like Carlton mentioned last Saturday a car setup session for those guys than wanted one.
Ken if you find a pipe let me know, maybe Carlton has a spare pipe he can give you, or maybe Will has one. I need to get all fifth scale guys emails so that we can all communicate via email and this forum.
Old 04-24-2009, 08:49 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by LuisR
Cool,
I wanted to spend some time on Saturday helping out the new 1/5 scale guys how to setup their cars, but other than Ken, I guess they all know how to setup their cars.
I just don't want them coming to me at the last minute. New guys you got to remember that on a racing day, we are very busy with our cars, so I wanted to have like Carlton mentioned last Saturday a car setup session for those guys than wanted one.
Ken if you find a pipe let me know, maybe Carlton has a spare pipe he can give you, or maybe Will has one. I need to get all fifth scale guys emails so that we can all communicate via email and this forum.
OK, if you really wanna help...the F1 that I was driving, is coming apart at the axles (not the diff like I thought)...I believe the hex is slipping because of the set screw but not sure, so if you fell like fixing it so I could make you sweat in the Mains then that would be great.

Denmark
Old 04-24-2009, 04:08 PM
Tech Initiate

LuisR, no pipe yet. Have 1 coming but they didnt send it out yet. I wanted to break in a new piston and cylinder.
Old 05-07-2009, 10:17 AM
Tech Regular

folks I was thinking about visiting for the first time, is 301 raceway only for nitro cars? I only have 1/10 electric at the moment
Old 05-07-2009, 03:10 PM
Tech Master

Default sorry dsyed

Originally Posted by dsyed1
folks I was thinking about visiting for the first time, is 301 raceway only for nitro cars? I only have 1/10 electric at the moment
The 301 raceway is open for practice with anyand all types of r/c cars. As far as electric racing goes there will electric racing starting May 23 once every month. The cars are going to be using modified motors ( I think brushless 9.5 i heard) if you are interested.