Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New blacktop oval in Belmont NH

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2006, 07:55 AM
Tech Regular

Default New blacktop oval in Belmont NH

Hi my name is Darin and what i'm trying to get started is a club during the summer running touring cars set up for oval racing. i have come up with three classes. spec stockers are pretty much a touring car chassis shaft or belt drive running a 540 motor(Traxxas stinger motor) and rubber slicks on whatever rims you want to use. and a nextel cup style body. with a max battery size of 3300mah 6 cell stick packs. no home built or matched batteries. it keeps the cost down and they go pretty good. i have currently 6 cars for that class. the next class is a pan chassis class running foam tires a 27 turn 24Degree stock motor and the Mcallister ASA late model body and a 6 cell max size 4200 mah stick pack. and the last one is a stadium truck with a stock motor and stock rubber tires or slicks or street type tires on any stadium truck rim. with a max size battery of 3300 6 cell stick pack. and if anyone in the area wants to race this summer the track will run on saturday mornings. and also will get a buggy division going for anyone interested. as well if anyone wants to start a division thats fine as well. any and all help will be appreciated. thanks.
Old 12-05-2006, 06:43 PM
Tech Regular

Is there anyone in the NH area looking for a summer R/C track for short track racing fun just looking to get agroup together. let me know reply to thread. thanx.