Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > Other Items: For Sale/Trade or Wanted to Buy
F/T for R/C- (2) Brand New 300watt Speakers in Cabinets >

F/T for R/C- (2) Brand New 300watt Speakers in Cabinets

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

F/T for R/C- (2) Brand New 300watt Speakers in Cabinets

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2005, 04:50 PM
Tech Elite

these are $14.95 new from here

with free shipping......

And who says quality costs?
Old 09-03-2005, 05:05 PM
Tech Adept

:::Is this an example of where people should post non-rc items? If so, good job, glad to see you are finally catching on. Now shouldn't you be running along to load up your van?

By the way I see this wasn't the first time you put your non-rc items in the wrong area. http://www.rctech.net/forum/showthread.php?t=62829
Maybe third time will be a charm?:::

So that is your argument? Exactly what is your point? Did your mom beat the hell out of you for spilling milk when you were a child or something?

Damn! some peoples kids, I swear!

:::http://cgi.ebay.com/6-1-2-300-WATT-...1QQcmdZViewIte:::

That isn't my auction!

August 20th 2005? As a frequent eBay seller, one thing I know is how inportant the search engine is for sales, it is crutial... What exactly is the key words used in this sellers auction?

Also since James is wishing to slander my credibility, I would like to mention that I have 26+ feedback on one18th.com and 81+ (and still increasing as we speak) on eBay.

Also I would like to note that I have traded the speakers even up for a hopped up mini-t... we are both happy. I even helped him hook-up the speakers in his 2002 Dodge Neon.

However, for anyone who is still interested... I can get more. Just email me; [email protected] - That batch was just a trial to see if there were any market for them.

Thanks again.
Old 09-03-2005, 05:23 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Post & poster now in their correct home, thank you moderator!

Last edited by jamescam; 09-03-2005 at 06:22 PM.
Old 09-03-2005, 05:41 PM
Tech Adept

:::Also since James is wishing to slander my credibility, I would like to mention that I have 26+ feedback on one18th.com and 81+ (and still increasing as we speak) on eBay.

For the 2nd time I never questioned your credibility, I did question your reading comprehension but you continue to prove my point on that topic.:::

{""""Please do a search on jamescam in the trader feedback forum and compare that to your search results for ceb27 if you want to compare our transaction history on these boards."""""}
LINK; http://www.rctech.net/forum/showthre...=1#post1794000

Did you forget or are you just that stupid?

1) You remark about my price... Yet you wish to sell a $150 Xbox for $250= Hyprcrite.

2). You claim I have reading comprehensions... Yet as clearly stated above you have been called out AGAIN.

3). You wish to bring up a mistake from my first post on rctech.net... While I am aware this may not be in the right section... It is still r/c related- Hence I wanted to buy an r/c with quality speakers in exchange.

4). You claim I am a stalking you, while you come to my thread to start trouble... and are wishing to continue posting in my thread. Ask yourself this; Who really is the stalker here?

5). Now you claim I am some child, while you are being immature and posting in a thread that should end, so all these people don't have to deal with your nonsense. Give it a rest already... Please for the love of GOD!

To all the folks that are sitting back reading this thread in discuss, I apologize to all of you. I hope for this to come to an end so we can go on our marry ways. When ever my name or credibility is being slandered, I am going to defend that. I work hard at having over 107 Positive feedbacks from random sites... I try to please my costomers and even offered a full money back guarantee on this product. Honestly, what else could have I done? I apologize if this is in the wrong thread... I am human.

James, notice I don't come in your thread after saying my peace.... get the hint? It is over!
Old 09-03-2005, 05:59 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

NON-RC Item. Please leave each others post alone.
Old 09-03-2005, 06:02 PM
Tech Adept

Thank you Artificial... I apologize for my mistake. Please delete this thread as it is useless now.

Thank you.
Old 09-03-2005, 06:08 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Its been moved to the appropriate forum already. You can proceed if you wish.
Old 09-03-2005, 06:19 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by ceb27
3). You wish to bring up a mistake from my first post on rctech.net... While I am aware this may not be in the right section... It is still r/c related- Hence I wanted to buy an r/c with quality speakers in exchange.
Apparently I'm not the only one who thought you posted in the wrong section. I would like to personally welcome your thread to it's rightful home
Old 09-03-2005, 06:47 PM
Tech Elite

Jeez, someone trade him a Losi MF2 suspension arm for them both and let this thread die
Old 09-03-2005, 08:05 PM
Tech Adept

:::Jeez, someone trade him a Losi MF2 suspension arm for them both and let this thread die:::

Brit, I appreciate your concern. However, I already traded an Xbox bundle for a Losi MF2 suspension arm... So I'm all set, thanks bud

Artificial said; "NON-RC ITEM. Please leave each others post alone."

Then jame scam says; "Apparently I'm not the only one who thought you posted in the wrong section. I would like to personally welcome your thread to it's rightful home"

jame scam, remember the spilled milk talk we had?

Oh, and do you remember the reading comprehensions we talk about or are you just disrespecting and defying our Moderators authority? Do you feel above that or something?

Last edited by ceb27; 09-03-2005 at 09:43 PM.
Old 09-03-2005, 09:44 PM
Tech Adept

:::Jeez, someone trade him a Losi MF2 suspension arm for them both and let this thread die:::

Brit, I appreciate your concern. However, I already traded an Xbox bundle for a Losi MF2 suspension arm... So I'm all set, thanks bud

Artificial said; "NON-RC ITEM. Please leave each others post alone."

Then jame scam says; "Apparently I'm not the only one who thought you posted in the wrong section. I would like to personally welcome your thread to it's rightful home"

jame scam, remember the spilled milk talk we had?

Oh, and do you remember the reading comprehensions we talk about or are you just disrespecting and defying our Moderators authority? Do you feel above that or something?
Old 09-03-2005, 11:12 PM
Tech Elite

What is with all the anger I just want to welcome your thread to it's rightful home, I hope you like it

Last edited by jamescam; 09-03-2005 at 11:27 PM.