2008 YAMAHA YZ450F nice

Old 06-16-2013, 03:52 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 41 (98%+)
Default 2008 YAMAHA YZ450F nice

Owned by 52 year old vet. Former Yamaha mechanic. With 2015 registration and pink slip in hand.
The Story: About a year and a half ago, I had an accident and broke both of my wrists. I haven't ridden since then. About 2 months ago I got the urge to ride again and I purchased this bike from my trailrider friend - he rode the bike about 3 times a year. The bike had approximately 30 to 40 hours when I bought it. I am a really picky guy and everything that I own must be in the best condition possible. So after I purchased the bike, I went through the whole bike and did everything to it. Bike looks like new and runs like new. Since then I have ridden it twice - if I put three hours on it, that would be an overstatement. I realized that my hands are not ready. This is what I did to the bike:

-Suspension: Enzo suspension, set up and sprung for around 220 lbs +/- 10 lbs. If you are lighter than that, I have an extra set of light springs which I would be happy to install for you or give to you with the bike.
-Engine: Freshened up the engine with new piston rings and adjusted the valves
-Carb: I added a quick shot accelerator pump, cleaned the carb and rejetted it.
-Driveline: New front and rear Dunlop MX 51 tires, Renthal sprocket and O-Ring Chain,new OEM chain buffer.
-Body: All new Yamaha OEM plastic with OEM fork guards and Cypra front and rear number plates and new graphics, new OEM grips with OEM throttle tube
-Brakes: Front and rear new OEM brake pads, new front OEM brake line and new brake fluid
-Swingarm linkages and headset has been repacked - all cables have been lubed, new air filter
Bike will come with new oil in engine, oil filter, clean air filter and extra new air filter in box. That's about it! Spent over $1,000 on fixes

If you are looking for one of these, come by and take a look. You won't be disappointed. Bike is ready to go. You can take it straight from my garage to the track. Also, I have a desert tank for it and would be willing to throw it in for the right deal.$3100 Call or text 818 943 3084

Old 08-11-2013, 11:51 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

Is this still for sale?