Wiki Posts
Search

RE-PLAY XD 1080 POV Camera

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2012, 08:28 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 83 (100%+)
Default RE-PLAY XD 1080 POV Camera

I bought this from tower hobbies at the beginning of the summer. I thought id be making a bunch of RC videos. But after a long summer I havent made even one. I did a bit of recording with it on my Traxxas Summit but just never got into editing things. Its just sat in my shop all summer. Such a waste.

These things retail for $300 at towerhobbies.com which is where I got mine. You can get a tower discount so I know thats not what its worth. Overall this setup is in nearly perfect condition other than a few MINOR nicks in the paint on the outside of the camera. Lens is perfect, functions perfect. All accessories are included. The ONLY thing missing is the plastic bottom of the display case. Heres a list of whats in the box:
-Re-Play XD 1080 POV Camera
-4 gig Micro SD card and SD adapter
-Ball type swivel mount
-Low Profile fixed mount
-4 sticky mounts (2 curved, 2 flat). 3 have tape on them, one doesnt. You can replace the tape with servo tape if you remove a mount. Works perfect. No need to keep buying mounts all the time.
-HDMI cable
-USB Cable and charger
-Tether strap
-Camera bag
-stickers and manuals etc... whatever else is pictured that i forgot to list.

You get exactly whats in the picture, nothing more, nothing less. This camera is extremely capable, records excellent video that rivals any GoPro but the camera is nearly half the size of a go pro and a WAY better shape for low profile mounting. The ball type mount is also WAY better than the wonky go pro mounting arms. It gives 360 degree mounting with the ability to angle it in any direction, then it locks with an arm.

The camera will record 1080 HD video at regular speed, or 720 HD video at 60FPS... it has a ton of other settings as well, all accessible right on the camera AND the end cap has a handy settings reference chart so you know what your doing. The camera also gives vibration feedback when you turn it on or off and start/stop recording so you can actually FEEL when its on. Nice feature. There are so many other great features of this camera... I suggest hitting their website for all the info.

Id like $200 shipped for it. Im not looking for ANY trades, not really looking for offers... this is a great price for this setup.
Paypal only, thanks for looking.

Old 10-21-2012, 09:45 AM
Tech Master

Id really like to see this gone. Ive had lots of offers to trade, but I really just need cash. This is, IMO, a better camera than a go-pro (and I use them at work often) for a great deal.
Old 10-21-2012, 10:17 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 9 (91%+)

YGPM
Old 10-22-2012, 01:08 PM
Tech Master

Still here... still want to see it gone. No trades though. Thanks
Old 12-15-2012, 02:23 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)

you still have this? thanks