Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > Other Items: For Sale/Trade or Wanted to Buy
FS: NFL 2012 is here w/ Nike Jerseys. Buy 3, Get 1 Free. $60 each >

FS: NFL 2012 is here w/ Nike Jerseys. Buy 3, Get 1 Free. $60 each

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

FS: NFL 2012 is here w/ Nike Jerseys. Buy 3, Get 1 Free. $60 each

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2012, 06:29 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 80 (100%+)
Default FS: NFL 2012 is here w/ Nike Jerseys. Buy 3, Get 1 Free. $60 each

Its that time of year again! The NFL season is quickly upon us. I have sold jerseys the last 2 years to get people hyped up for the San Diego Chargers or whatever your favorite NFL team may be (personally I am a huge Lions fan!). A few of my fellow RCers from this site have bought from me in the past and can hopefully attest to the quality. This year is a little different, as NFL announced the new Nike jerseys. Not sure if anyone has had a chance to see them but they are pretty sweet.

I am selling jerseys again this year. They look amazing, fit very well, and are quality. Here is a link to what is available (yes its in Chinese, but the pictures do all the talking). If you see anything that you like, let me know. If you have a player that you want, but dont see let me know still and I will see what I can do.

http://v.yupoo.com/photos/xiaomei2012/albums/

Sizes are: Sizes are: X-Small (40), Small (44), Medium (48), Large (52), XL (56)
Price: $60.00 each NFL jersey + $5.00 shipping per order (shipping is per order not per jersey ordered by one person)

I am placing the first order on Sunday so let me know what you want. Also, I am running a special during the first order. BUY 3, GET 1 FREE!

I only accept paypal and will request payment prior to submitting your order (I still have a few jerseys that I bought for people in advance last year and never got paid so dont want that happening again).

Look forward to getting you hooked up with your favorite team. If you want to purchase any other non-NFL jersey from the site, let me know and I will get a price.

Any questions, shoot me a PM.

Chi

Last edited by cpatel529; 08-22-2012 at 06:43 PM.
Old 09-02-2012, 06:59 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 50 (98%+)

How long does it normally take for them to come in?