Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > Other Items: For Sale/Trade or Wanted to Buy
Smart Parts Ion Paintball Marker - Scenario Dreams Ion T-Board - Delrin Bolt >

Smart Parts Ion Paintball Marker - Scenario Dreams Ion T-Board - Delrin Bolt

Smart Parts Ion Paintball Marker - Scenario Dreams Ion T-Board - Delrin Bolt

Old 07-22-2012, 09:36 AM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 6 (88%+)
Default Smart Parts Ion Paintball Marker - Scenario Dreams Ion T-Board - Delrin Bolt

$150

This is a Smart Parts Ion Marker. It is as new as used can get. I bought it and used it a couple of times, it shot great, but I always upgrade my toys. The Field had there mechanic and everyone praised his work so I gave him some business. All these upgrades were done at the same time and I never played with it again. The only time it was shot was to make sure everything worked properly and boy was it fast. I was amazed at the difference they made. I paid more for upgrades than I did the gun. A lot more. It has been a while but I will try to include everything.

Stock Board was Removed and replaced with a Scenerio Dreams Ion T-Board - They still warranty and support this board WOW! Manual is online also, I would sugest you get familiar with the board before you operate the gun. This board truely does everything.

NewDesignz Ion Delrin Bolt - Super Lightweight and alot more efficient, accurate, and the gun does not kick. I am including the stock bolt also.

Silver Feedneck - This is the best ever, Simply turn and lock in place. Will fit any size neck tightly period. I remember it was $70

Several other fittings were replaced on the inside. I dont remember which ones, but take at look at the extra parts and that should tell you if you know this gun. I remember the other parts restricted flow and the new fittings opened it up so it could fire faster and cycle smooth.

It will come with a barrel, I think it`s stock, but I`m not sure and a Smart Parts Freak Back no front just back.

I am also going to give you a VLocity JR Hopper with a Crown Lid. I said give because the lid will have to be glue on, it broke some how.
Attached Thumbnails Smart Parts Ion Paintball Marker - Scenario Dreams Ion T-Board - Delrin Bolt-004.jpg   Smart Parts Ion Paintball Marker - Scenario Dreams Ion T-Board - Delrin Bolt-006.jpg   Smart Parts Ion Paintball Marker - Scenario Dreams Ion T-Board - Delrin Bolt-007.jpg   Smart Parts Ion Paintball Marker - Scenario Dreams Ion T-Board - Delrin Bolt-010.jpg   Smart Parts Ion Paintball Marker - Scenario Dreams Ion T-Board - Delrin Bolt-011.jpg  

Old 07-22-2012, 04:13 PM
Tech Apprentice

PM Replied
Old 07-22-2012, 09:20 PM
Tech Apprentice

ttt