Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > Other Items: For Sale/Trade or Wanted to Buy
2006 Bob Long Intimidator Paintball Marker >

2006 Bob Long Intimidator Paintball Marker

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

2006 Bob Long Intimidator Paintball Marker

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2011, 07:41 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default 2006 Bob Long Intimidator Paintball Marker

Hey guys, I'm startin to knock down my collection of paintball guns, I've got too many of em layin around and some of them get very little use.

What I have up for today is a 2006 Bob Long Empire 2. The gun was bought new in 2006 by me, was used very briefly in the 2006 season, and then i purchased a gun on a sponsorship deal. This gun has had less than 6 cases of paint shot through it and was kept in great shape. I added a tadao board to be tournament legal (although the BPS caps on it are no longer legal, tadao will flash it for free). I also purchased an Eigenram, which lowers the operating pressure, reduces the sound signature, and makes the shot even softer. This also makes it more air efficient, with proper tuning you can shoot nearly a case off of one 68/4500PSI fill. The other additions I made were i put a Macdev Inline air regulator on it and a Macdev twhttp://www.rctech.net/forum/newthread.php?do=newthread&f=36ist on/off asa. As i said above, this gun was kept only as a backup to my 06 cyborg. The gun was cleaned after every use and relubed. There is nothing that needs done to this marker.

I also have a Sly Carbon Fiber Barrel kit that can be added to this marker. It comes with a soft case, all 4 sizer backs and 2 tips that make the barrel 14" long. As wil all things carbon fiber it is incredibly light.

Now for pricing, im lookin for around 450 OBO (i stress the OBO) shipped for just the gun, and 100 shipped for just the barrel kit. If you buy both i can cut the price down just because it helps me out with shipping. I will look at trades, hell bring me a losi 22 and ill make you one helluva deal.
Old 07-18-2011, 04:13 PM
Tech Regular

Bump
Old 07-19-2011, 12:53 PM
Tech Regular

still lookin guys. got myself a 22 already so offer some 1/8th scale buggies/truggies or other 1/10th scale buggies