Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > Other Items: For Sale/Trade or Wanted to Buy
Couple DVD's for sale or trade..... take a look! >

Couple DVD's for sale or trade..... take a look!

Couple DVD's for sale or trade..... take a look!

Old 04-27-2011, 07:33 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 50 (96%+)
Default Couple DVD's for sale or trade..... take a look!

I have a Slayer "Still Reigning" dvd I do not really watch anymore but is a awesome dvd with great heavy metal footage....... $15 shipped

Also have two copies of the ORIGINAL "Gone In 60 Seconds" so ONE is for sale..... great movie with plenty of car crash action....... $15 shipped

Would trade for "Two Lane Blacktop" or the late 80's "Catch Me If You Can" or either version of "Vanishing Point" or even "Bullit"

Both DVD's are perfect and do not have any scratches and include all original cases/artwork. Pictures later.........
Old 04-27-2011, 09:17 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 53 (100%+)

Originally Posted by 440swinger-kid
I have a Slayer "Still Reigning" dvd I do not really watch anymore but is a awesome dvd with great heavy metal footage....... $15 shipped

Also have two copies of the ORIGINAL "Gone In 60 Seconds" so ONE is for sale..... great movie with plenty of car crash action....... $15 shipped

Would trade for "Two Lane Blacktop" or the late 80's "Catch Me If You Can" or either version of "Vanishing Point" or even "Bullit"

Both DVD's are perfect and do not have any scratches and include all original cases/artwork. Pictures later.........
I have the Late 80s Catch Me If You Can and its a GREAT move and worth a Lot of money if you have it in the Box like i do.

Have you ever seen Hollywood Kinghts i all so have it and man its a GREAT move.
Old 04-28-2011, 07:01 AM
Tech Elite

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by thenova70ss
I have the Late 80s Catch Me If You Can and its a GREAT move and worth a Lot of money if you have it in the Box like i do.

Have you ever seen Hollywood Kinghts i all so have it and man its a GREAT move.
Yeah my father has two copies of catch me if you can and the boxes also but wont let me get one.....lol Iam shocked someone on here has it or seen it. Someone on streetfire.net uploaded it so I watch it a lot on there and they also went back to the school and most areas it was filmed and its really neat to watch. Never heard of the other one but will need to find/watch it.
Old 04-29-2011, 08:26 PM
Tech Elite

No car nuts or metal heads around??
Old 04-30-2011, 08:43 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Yeah my father has two copies of catch me if you can and the boxes also but wont let me get one.....lol Iam shocked someone on here has it or seen it. Someone on streetfire.net uploaded it so I watch it a lot on there and they also went back to the school and most areas it was filmed and its really neat to watch. Never heard of the other one but will need to find/watch it.

Yep i am a CAR Nut i am putting a 2000 LS1 and 4L60e trans in my Nova right now trying to get it ready to do some car showing later this summer.

I have a TON of old car moves for year i looked over Swap Meets and Flea Markets to get all the old moves i have but one if the best is Hollywood Knight's it has Tony Danza and Michelle Pfeiffer in it and is kind of like Porkeys with cool old cars my other Fav move is Dazed and Confused that has to be my #1 move.
Old 04-30-2011, 09:32 AM
Tech Elite

Yeah same here seen most but only own the original gone in 60 seconds, dirty mary crazy larry and hotrod... really want catch me it you can and two lane blacktop and both vanishing points. Also wouldnt mind bullit and duel.

Send pics of the Novasome time 68-72 is my favorite body style for the Nova's
Old 04-30-2011, 04:10 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Yeah same here seen most but only own the original gone in 60 seconds, dirty mary crazy larry and hotrod... really want catch me it you can and two lane blacktop and both vanishing points. Also wouldnt mind bullit and duel.

Send pics of the Novasome time 68-72 is my favorite body style for the Nova's
Part of Two Lane Black Top was Filmed like 6 miles from my house i have some friends that when down and watched them film. I will Post up some pic to night of my car and the build i am doing.

O i all so had a 73 Road Runner back in High School like the old Mopar's.