WTT: Xbox 360 for Slayer

Old 02-18-2011, 03:16 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)
Default WTT: Xbox 360 for Slayer

I'm looking to trade my 360 with (1) one wireless remote, 60gig HDD, HD cables, and some games-
Call of Duty- World at War
Call of Duty- Modern Warfare 2
Tiger Woods '07
NHL 2K6
Test Drive Unlimited
Lego Indiana Jones
Madden '06- I think is the year
I have a few other games I think but I cant remember everything right now. The older games I have are from a machine I owned previously. The machine is in great shape and works perfect but I dont use it much. I believe the manufacturer date was '08..not sure how many hours are on the machine but it has never had any issues..never had red ring of death or any other issues but may need new audio cables? There sometimes is a slight buzzing sound but not real noticable all the time.. only when it wants to be a dick. I also have a cooling fan (I'll have to find it) and a wired headset. I'm looking for a nice Slayer RTR with little run time on the motor. Must be RTR and must be in good shape. I dont sell/trade junk, so I dont want junk in trade. LMK what ya got. I can send pics. via text- Brett- 574-549-2429 if you want pics. of the 360 in operation. I work 5am-4pm most nights so it'll be after 6pm before I can get pics. around or check any messages here. Thanks-
Feedback-
Ebay- Brett69420
RCtech- Chicken_M109R
RCCrawler- M109R
RCUniverse- Brett_Lee
Sorry for all the names guys, I've matured a bit over the years lol. I thought this thing was sold...I was wrong. The guy has jerked me around for a week now so she's back up on the chopping block. Really want a Slayer!

Old 02-19-2011, 01:00 PM
Tech Regular

if anyone is interested I'll sell everything listed for $175 shipped U.S. ONLY I always ship usps w/con.
Old 02-23-2011, 02:21 PM
Tech Regular

I still have it if anyone is looking for a nice system.
Old 02-23-2011, 06:00 PM
Tech Regular

Other things I'm interested in trading for are:
Slash 4x4- long shot I know lol
Slayer
Losi 8ight buggy Roller or ARR? Nitro or electric
RC8 buggy- Nitro or electric
D8 buggy- Nitro or electric
SC8
DX3R with at least one rec.
DX3S with 2 rec.
I dunno....if you have something you're wanting to trade just offer up. Worst I could say is no thanks...