Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > Other Items: For Sale/Trade or Wanted to Buy
FS: Nintendo Wii with Band Hero Would Tour and a bunch of other games. $300.00 >

FS: Nintendo Wii with Band Hero Would Tour and a bunch of other games. $300.00

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

FS: Nintendo Wii with Band Hero Would Tour and a bunch of other games. $300.00

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2010, 12:46 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 166 (100%+)
Default FS: Nintendo Wii with Band Hero Would Tour and a bunch of other games. $300.00

Nintendo Wii, Works perfect with Band Hero World Tour that features wireless drums, mic, and guitar. Also includes Mario Cat with Racing Wheel, Also includes Nero Sports pack with controller addons for Tennis Golf and Baseball. Everything is rechargable as I have purchased the equiptment necessary for remotes, and Wii Fit Board. I have a list of games but dont want to type them oot here. If you are interested in the system let me know and I will get you a list of the games.
Attached Thumbnails FS: Nintendo Wii with Band Hero Would Tour and a bunch of other games. 0.00-212.jpg   FS: Nintendo Wii with Band Hero Would Tour and a bunch of other games. 0.00-215.jpg   FS: Nintendo Wii with Band Hero Would Tour and a bunch of other games. 0.00-218.jpg   FS: Nintendo Wii with Band Hero Would Tour and a bunch of other games. 0.00-219.jpg