Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > Other Items: For Sale/Trade or Wanted to Buy
Harley Davidson Stuff, PS2 Games, Metallica Video Box Set.. FS/FT >

Harley Davidson Stuff, PS2 Games, Metallica Video Box Set.. FS/FT

Harley Davidson Stuff, PS2 Games, Metallica Video Box Set.. FS/FT

Old 05-05-2004, 05:31 PM
Tech Initiate

Default Harley Davidson Stuff, PS2 Games, Metallica Video Box Set.. FS/FT

I have a few PS2 games up for grabs some almost new.

24 hours of Lemans- Great game Very Very realistic.. You can even race a full 24 hours straight with your choice of team and cars... Open tracks open cars... This is an awsome game.....$15

Wild Racing- This is a full off road Game, Buggies including VW's and more... Stadium Trucks Modified Cars
Racing around the world build the car and open up more cars... Great Game $15

Artic Thunder- Great Game for the Snowmobile Racers out there.... Had fun playing it, Very Fast losts of action
Best part is you can shoot opponents as well as blow stuff up... Open other players and so on...
$10

Dragon Rage- This is a very complicated game, you have to not only think about what you are doing but how to fly the dragon you are on... This is a good versus Evil style game that has many many levels. Alot like Dark Alliance and Diablo... This game keeps you on the edge of your seat Plotting stratagies and how to defeat the Evil.... $20

007 Agent under Fire- I know James bond, but its a good game..... Many levels lots of action.
$10

These are all awsome games, will trade for RC Cars, Trucks, ESC's and so on... Mainly looking for another RC Project... Will take offers or $70 Shipped for all of them
Shipping is $5 extra for each game

1998 Harley Davidson Milwakee Run, official Camera... This is licenced and Dated from the First 1998 Harley Run... This is a new Unused Camera that was Purchased in Milwakee in 1998.. Still in Package.. $45 obo

Metalica Binge and Purge... Video Box Set.... Complete with Everything box is in good condition has 3 videos as well as the Disc Set CD's live in concert.... Info and all in the set purchased this new several years ago and well do not need it anymore.
$45 or make offer..

Will trade or sell everything... My loss your gain... Everything in great condition....

Will trade for RC Cars, Car Parts if I need them, ESC's Motors and so on RC Trucks welcome as well as pan car stuff..

Thanks
Tom
[email protected]
www.rcmonsterxtreme.com