Wiki Posts
Search

F/S 2010 Dodge Challenger

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2010, 12:42 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 95 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Driver86
Exactly, everybody knows and hates car dealers and salesmen.
LOL, it all starts from the first question out of thier mouth, "what do you want you payments to be?", and if your dumb enough to answer that they shoot for an additional 25%. I try to stay away from the sales offices at the dealership I work at in fear I will run into a customer they have pissed off.
Old 06-29-2010, 01:23 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by II Fast
LOL, it all starts from the first question out of thier mouth, "what do you want you payments to be?", and if your dumb enough to answer that they shoot for an additional 25%. I try to stay away from the sales offices at the dealership I work at in fear I will run into a customer they have pissed off.
I always start out with "I don't like you and you're not going to like me, let's try to make this as painless as possible". Then I tell them "I have no trade, I don't care what payments are and the only number I'm concerned with is the one that I write on a cashier's check". It basically cuts the BS out right away.
Old 06-29-2010, 02:40 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)
Talking

Originally Posted by allanmathews
Amen and a REAL hemi has a HEMI-PHORISICAL head the new ones do not and all they use the hemi for is the name.
LOL...what?
Old 06-29-2010, 02:58 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Originally Posted by bschimmel
Liten guys, this is supposed to be a place for people to meet and exchange ideas. It quite obvious that none of you know anything about automobiles and just bash the BIG 3 and you dont even know why. Keep your ignorant comments to yourself, or start a Forum where all the morons can come and meet, but leave it out of here!!!

Dumbasses!!!!!
foul language geeees why does it matter i honestly not to sound rude or inmatture like your kinda sounding but people dont get on here to spend 45k on a car they get on here to buy rc, and little stuff know one goes hmm lets go car shopping on rctech now come on! but like you said opinions are opininons haha
Old 07-07-2010, 08:57 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)

OK folks. If you don't want to buy a 45k car on here, then don't click on the link. There is all kinds of stuff listed in this area, hence (Other Items: For Sale/Trade or Wanted to Buy. That being said, give it a rest. I never insult anyone for any reason. None of you know me and I don't know you. Car dealers have always had a bad wrap, but I don't know what dealers you are referring to, but that does not happen at your local Franchised Owned dealership, it hasnt been that way for 20 years. Let's see, your A/C breaks and the guys comes out to fix it. He tells you its $1400 to fix it, but he only needed to change a $20 part. You take your vehicle to your local repair facility to get the oil changed only to have the tech try to upsell you on some repair that you don't really need. Sound familiar. Stop bashing the industry. Every Industry has its bad apples and that's part of life. There are good people and bad people, good reputable companies and bad ones. As with everything, you only focus on the negative. How about the customer that came in and had a great experience. Trust me, for every bullshit story there are hundreds of good ones, and as we see here, there are many good people and then there are a bunch of assholes who have no clue what they are talking about. This is my last post here so have fun and bash away. For you haters, you may need to find an additional hobby or maybe need some meds. Grow up and move on. For you guys that were sticking up, Thank you. The Dodge Challenger is a great vehicle and its all about personal opinion. I too would rather have an older one, but I still love the new model and there is plenty of value. As for the Tech who works at a Chrysler Jeep Dodge store, maybe if you believed in your product you wouldn't be so negative. If you don't like your job, then maybe try a Toyota store or better yet, how about flipping burgers at McDonalds!!! With your people skills you are on your way. Something to think about!!!! BTW. If the McDonald thing doesn't pan out, give me a call and I'll try you out as a lot attendant!!!! Thanks everyone for listening and now back to your RC.net Forum!!!!!!
Old 07-08-2010, 05:24 AM
Tech Fanatic

First:

I make much more than what a scummy car salesman makes and I don't even have to be pleasant. Especially one who does not have enough education to properly format sentences and paragraphs. That was a tough read!

Second:
I can easily find a Challenger if I want one. In fact, I've been surprised at how many I've seen on used car lots with hardly any miles on them. I think people probably got in over their heads with it.

Third,
Do you really think you're going to sell a 45K car on a RC cars forum? That's the main reason you're getting made fun of, that being that a car salesman will try ANYTHING to sell a car. I bet you have accounts on marthastewart.com to sell Caravans or on PBR.com to sell Cummins Rams, LOL.

Last edited by Driver86; 07-08-2010 at 10:23 AM.
Old 07-08-2010, 05:52 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 95 (100%+)
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by bschimmel
Car dealers have always had a bad wrap, but I don't know what dealers you are referring to, but that does not happen at your local Franchised Owned dealership, it hasnt been that way for 20 years. how about flipping burgers at McDonalds!!! With your people skills you are on your way.
Flipping burgers would be an honest job with companies that did not require a 97.4 Billion dollar bailout.
Old 07-09-2010, 05:40 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)
Default Move on

I am really surprised at the level of immaturity that is on this thread. Are you serious. Do you have nothing better to do than to continue to post to a thread that you are complaining about. Once again, if you dont like the post, then dont read it. Members have posted all sorts of items and I received many PM's about the Challenger and shared alot of information to help some folks that were interested. These members are obviously not going to buy from me, but if I helped them make a decsion and they purchased any challenger then it was well worth my time. The Forums are supposed to be a freindly place to share information about the RC Hobby so lets keep it that way. This particular thread is for Classified items of whatever you want. If you are not interested in the item, which most people are not, then move on. There may be someone who has an interest. Scummy Car people are the ones who lie to customers and promise them something and do not deliver. Honest Car Salesmen perform a service by listening to there customers and helping them make an informed decision on which vehicle they are going to purchase. As for my grammar, us Scummy Car people are not very educated and just type away. If you prefer, I could have my Admin Asst reply to future posts!!! Dude...... Move on
Old 07-09-2010, 08:03 AM
Tech Fanatic

Fair enough, I think I'm going to get my neighbor's wife who is a real estate agent to create an account and put all of her listings on here then.
Old 07-09-2010, 09:35 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 96 (100%+)

Originally Posted by allanmathews
Amen and a REAL hemi has a HEMI-PHORISICAL head the new ones do not and all they use the hemi for is the name.

Shouldnt' it be hemi-spherical ?

Anyhow, got an upclose look at a Challenger the other night at a car show. Aside from the fact that it was purple in color ( WHO would drive a purple car????) , and a bit big for my taste, still looked decent. And, with a honking V8 under the hood, would put a smile on anyones face.
Old 07-09-2010, 10:00 AM
Tech Initiate

Out of the big 3 doing retro designs, I think Ford and Dodge nailed it. The new challenger looks nice. The 2010 Mustang is eh. The Camaro is... um... nevermind. To the OP, good luck with the sale but I think trying to sell new cars on a forum for a dealer isn't exactly ideal. If you had a family car you wanted to get rid of, or a project car you started... Something like that it's different. So, with all do respect, and I mean all due respect... the idea of trying to sell new cars on an RC Car forum isn't worth a velvet painting of a whale and a dolphin gettin' it on. But it is a nice car I think.
Old 07-30-2010, 01:15 AM
Tech Adept

i really like the new challenger i think if you got about 650hp under the hood that would be a sweet car, even stock its a sweet car tho. whats with every one bashing it even if you don't like or own it, why keep bashing more and more, some one has to sell cars or no one would have a car i like fords but i still like the challenger its a nice car and its made for the family not two people what about growing kids in the old challenger there wouldn't be much leg room in the back seat.
so every one needs to lay off