Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > Other Items: For Sale/Trade or Wanted to Buy
New Hp Dv5z Series Laptop $800 ( almost loaded ) >

New Hp Dv5z Series Laptop $800 ( almost loaded )

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New Hp Dv5z Series Laptop $800 ( almost loaded )

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2009, 02:16 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 118 (100%+)
Default New Hp Dv5z Series Laptop $800 ( almost loaded )

Back in Febuary i bought an hp dv5z series laptop , i have used it since then maybe 10 times in total for less than an hour at a time. I built this on hp's website and it cost about $1200. I am looking for $800 plus shipping and paypal fee's , I will send pictures to serious buyers only and will only ship in The United States. The reason i am selling it is bc i would like to buy an apple laptop instead. The computer has an AMD Turion processor , 2.1ghz Dual core , hp webcam and microphone , i upgraded the screen for about an extra $150 to the frameless screen that looks more like what the apples come with , and it has better resolution then what it comes with all done by hp , it has 4gb of ram and a 320 gb harddrive , also paid extra for something called the mesh finish around the keyboard , it is black in color and if you look closely it kinda looks carbonfiberish if thats even a word lol . it is 15.4 inches and weighs about 4 1/2 pounds. still warrentied by hp. It also has an highdef graphics card that is pretty decent and will play most games if thats what your into. and wirless a,b,c,g and n internet that i also paid extra for. I still have the plastic on the laptop that i never got around to taking off yet. Please any questions feel free to pm me , no trades and i am pretty firm on price considering how much i paid for it, Please pm me if interested and i will provide my phone number and pics to serious buyers. Thankyou
Old 04-13-2009, 02:18 PM
Tech Elite

The laptop has allot more in it just cant think of everything off the top of my head , hdmi ports , remote , altec lansing speakers , norton 2009 just bought and installed will be included. thankyou
Old 04-20-2009, 12:27 PM
Tech Elite

Bump