Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Sata NR 95 automotive spray gun fs/ft.

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2007, 08:56 AM
Tech Rookie

Default Sata NR 95 automotive spray gun fs/ft.

i have a satajet nr95 hvlp automotive spray gun.. its in good condition, havent used it in about 5 months, since i upgraded.. it sprays great. it has a 1.4 tip, i used it with basecoats and clearcoats.. im looking to trade for a rtr nitro on road car.. i was looking at the hpi rs4 3's.. dont want the belt driven though.. let me know what you have.. we can work something out if need be.. can get pics up this weekend hopefully

if anyone's interested, i also have vw parts from a 93-99 jetta and golf..
Old 05-17-2007, 12:54 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 49 (95%+)

bump for a bad ass gun, I love that gun, I do some work at home and they are fantastic.
Old 05-18-2007, 05:57 AM
Tech Rookie

thanks for the kind words.. i never had any problems with the gun.. works perfectly, could probably use a good teardown and cleaning, being its been sitting a while, but otherwise it should be fine. ill also throw in a pressure regulator. and i think i have some cleaning brushes and such also

get yourself an awesome spray gun here.. make you r/c look and have the paint of a real show car.. or make your own vehicle look like one also.. its easy to use, just have patience
Old 05-21-2007, 06:17 AM
Tech Rookie

still available