Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > Other Items: For Sale/Trade or Wanted to Buy
compaq laptop and dell non working laptop for sale >

compaq laptop and dell non working laptop for sale

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

compaq laptop and dell non working laptop for sale

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2007, 10:18 PM
Tech Rookie

Default compaq laptop and dell non working laptop for sale

I recently lost my job, and I need to sell some things to get some quick cash to keep up with my bills. I have a laptop, a Compaq Presario 700 that I am selling.

Pay attention, the latop has a problem cutting on, you have to jiggle the power supply to get it to cut on. I have an idea of what it is, but I don't have the time nor the money to fix the problem. Has windows XP Pro installed, about a 15 GB hard drive, MS office suite 2003, in it's entirirty. AMD Duron processor, 256 MB of memory, 14" screen.

The serial number to this compaq is 1V1AKDHBV8KX
THE MODEL number is : 700US

It has a windows XP Home key on it, but i have went back and installed iwndows XP Pro over it.

will not come ith the power supply, I threw it away because I thought it was broke.

I also have a Dell latitude, P3 1.0GHz that does not work. I think it needs a new motherboard. I have the AC Adapater for it, but I can’t get it to cut on at all. 256MB, does not have a hard drive.

You can email me at [email protected] and I will be more than happy to provide you with my phone number if you must talk with me over the telephone.

Comaq, I am asking $120 PLUS $15 for S/H

Dell, give me 20 bucks for it and you can have it, I am just sick of looking at it, plus 15 for shipping.. I will take $30 in all, I just need to get rid of it, well I need to get rid of both but you get the point
Old 03-22-2007, 06:10 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 49 (95%+)

bump for the compaq, I had a 705us and it was the greatest computer ive ever owned, sold it a couple of months ago because i got a dell and I regret selling it, mine did have the power issue though, but it cost me 40 bucks to have a new power jack put in at a local repair store, fantastic tough computers.