Community
Wiki Posts
Search

wanted xbox 360

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2006, 11:29 AM
Tech Apprentice

Default wanted xbox 360

the title says it all i have decided to get a xbox 360 instead of the system(s) i have now. i would really like to trade some stuff i dont need sitting around my house for one but have money as well i would like to have all the cords for it to run and at least 2 controllers the only thing i would like to know is do the 360's play regular xbox games please let me know if you have one here is a list of stuff i have i also have much more just too much to list i will also trade for different system does not have to be 360

i have

nib nitro sport

xmod

garage sale of engines

team losi buggy

xbox

ps2

games for above 2 systems

pda handspring

sport cards

ect just lmk

thanks
Old 12-09-2006, 12:58 PM
Tech Apprentice

got a deluxe sytem but i have to sell it outright need the money and splinter cell double agent
Old 12-09-2006, 01:07 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by RC18TGuy
got a deluxe sytem but i have to sell it outright need the money and splinter cell double agent
sorry i would much rather trade and since i have this posted on may other sites and it is only the first day of the post i am going to pass
thanks anyways for the reply