Wiki Posts
Search

Ibook G4 14" 933mhz

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2006, 04:30 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)
Default Ibook G4 14" 933mhz

I am looking to buy a new Laptop and must fund it with the old. So, my apple Ibook G4 is for sale.

It has ran flawlessly until last week, when it had a Logic Boad failure. Apple is currently replacing the logic board and when I comes back tomorrow, or monday... it will be as new.

it sports a 40g HD, CDR/DVD drive, MS Office X, Ilife 04' itunes with close to 1500 songs... ect... 384MB ram. Airport extreme card....

to match this performance with a PC, youd be around 2k $. and youd end up hating it in 6months..

there are no dead pixles.. and other than the bottom of the book being scratched due to my stone tabletops it is in very good condition for an almost 3 year old Laptop. It has never had a virus, (love mac) and has only had to be rebooted a handfull of times. (unlike our PC notebook that I am currently using, that has had a new HD installed 2x's, and freezes constantly... and runs like a 286... (its a P3 700 with 512MB ram)

Mac is awesome and I am only selling because I want a Black Macbook, to match my Black Ipod.. kinda foolish.. but what ever.. no other reason.. no bs. will never buy anything else!

exact same deal just went on ebay for 590.00... well almost exact, he only had 256MB ram... and had the same logic board failure/replacement..

i have the box and manuals, im pretty sure...

Rctecher price 550.00 shipped to usa...... no trades at all... i wont answer them

pics if necessary, when it arrives...

[email protected]

Keith
Old 09-25-2006, 04:26 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Its back from apple and working 1000% perfect! So... if anyone is looking for a great notebook... you wont beat this.

Keith
Old 09-27-2006, 04:27 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

mind posting a few pics or sending to

[email protected]

thanks