Full Car Stereo Cheap

Old 04-05-2006, 02:56 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default Full Car Stereo Cheap

For sale or trade is a set of 2 Rockford Fosgate 12" Punch subwoofers, a Power Acoustik 520 watt bridgeable 2-channel amp, a Sony 10-disk CD changer with super suspension and CD-text, and a Sony Xplod 45x4 watt cassette player with CD changer and MD controls also with CD-text. All items are in perfect working order and only require a box and a wiring kit for the amp. The cassette player and cd changer come with all required harnesses and wiring. If there is any doubt in my feedback or trust factor, check my ebay ID it is the 86lude20si. I will not ship first but for the right price, will include shipping. I am asking around $400 for all of this. The subs were $125/pc when I bought them, the CD changer was $225 when I bought it, the amp was $150 when I bought it, and the cassette player I got from the Sony Outlet for $75. The amp is still in the original box that it came in. The speakers are in good condition and sound great on this amp but the speakers themselves have some of the outer layer (where the screws are not the cone) missing. But they are great speakers. Will trade but give me some offers and we'll talk. Would like to trade for anything electric. I have an Emaxx so please no offers for e-maxx. Would like a brushless system for it or my Pedes. Hit me up.