Community
Wiki Posts
Search

High end car audio for sale

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2006, 10:08 AM
Tech Initiate

Default High end car audio for sale

I am selling some car stereo stuff. I know you guys want to buy it. I have an almost new JVC mp3/wma/cd player. JVC KD-LH300. This thing does a ton of stuff, front and rear preamp outputs, subwoofer outputs, all at 4 volts, 50x4 watts high power, screen savers, you can upload your own pics or movies to be displayed on the screen, custom colors, cd changer controls, auxilarry inputs for an optional audio source, motorized detatch face, wireless remote, all paperwork, box, packaging, warranty paperwork included. Was installed professionally (by me) and removed professionally (by me). This thing does a lot. I am also selling a pair of Orion 10" Ntense subwoofers. These are the old style, made in the USA top of the line competition subs that Orion made in the late 90's before they were bought out by DEI. Very sweet subs, 1000 watts power handling, 4ohm single voice coil, carbon fiber cones, cast aluminum baskets with binding posts, will work in a small sealed enclosure. Great sound quality, they will get pretty loud while staying very clean. Make me an offer on this stuff, keep in mind that the retail on all of this stuff is over 800$. I would sell it all in one fell swoop for 350$, you pay shipping, or I can split it up too. Paypal only, I have had numerous trades on this forum with positive results, ebay id: jason-diablo for ebay feedback, here is my site on sounddomain.com: http://www.sounddomain.com/ride/2286375 there are pics of the subs on there. The headunit is already uninstalled and boxed up and ready to go, so no pics unless you really need them, then I can take it out of the box and shoot some. I am the original owner on this stuff, it has been adult owned and maintained, the subs have rarely been run hard, I am a sound Q guy.
Old 03-15-2006, 10:36 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

so the head unit in the pics is the one for sale?

Old 03-15-2006, 10:37 AM
Tech Initiate

No, sorry to be slightly misleading. That is a Kenwood that I replaced the JVC with.
Old 03-15-2006, 10:42 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

ok
looking for a monitor for my dash also that is why
oh well good luck
Old 03-18-2006, 06:50 PM
Tech Initiate

Yah, monitor's in the dash are fun!!! The JVC I have for sale has auxilary inputs so it can take the audio source from a dvd player, playstation, ipod, etc for playback through your system. But, I really think you want my subs!!! Make me an offer!