This comes from our dutch forum
A new engine technology, at the moment only for .12 engines.....
From the site of team orion......
For the first time a nitro engine has been re-designed for ideal flux movement using today's most advanced technology.
Highest performance created with new dynamic flux engine technology and highest specifications for real racing.
Developed in Switzerland and manufactured in Japan, this is a state-of-the-art engine for serious racing applications. Several innovations are patent pending.
- Integrated Compressor Crankshaft
- Typhoon Mixture Distribution
- Internal Mixture Centrifugal Power Pump
- No back plate back effect resonance
- Automatic Cylinder Conicity Adjustment
- Crankcase Side Intake Tunnel
- Lower fuel consumption by optimisation of the mixture management
- Dynamic Crankshaft Balancing
- Large heatsink for lower operating temperature
- Ultra precise high quality ball bearings
- Special carburetor with very fine tuning capability
- Turbo plug
More news on:
Well, what do we think?....