Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road > Onroad Nitro Engine Zone
What's motor should I use ? >

What's motor should I use ?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

What's motor should I use ?

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2015, 07:34 PM
Tech Initiate

Default What's motor should I use ?

I have two .12 engines ones a O.S.MAX .12 TZ and the other is a nova rossi .12 LL5 the O.S. is still pretty new and the nova rossi Is brand new in box I want to sell one and keep one but don't know how much they are worth and which one is better any Info or input will be great looking to eventually get the reds .12 motor as I love there engines
Old 05-04-2015, 03:26 AM
Tech Initiate

The LL5 might not be legal if you want to compete with it; many organisations allow only 3-port .12 engines. That said, I'd keep both, it's always good to have a spare or practice engine. Especially since you're new, you most likely will wear out engines quick due to the learning curve of tuning the engine.
Old 05-04-2015, 03:36 AM
Tech Initiate

Not new at all to nitro been racing 8th scale buggy and truggy for years been running reds motors for last two years that why I plan to eventually getone of there onroad motors but for time being I'm going to use one of these motor so if 3 port is only legal motor then I'll keep the O.S