Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road > Onroad Nitro Engine Zone
trx pro. 15 engine wont start, need help... >

trx pro. 15 engine wont start, need help...

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

trx pro. 15 engine wont start, need help...

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2005, 10:02 AM
Tech Rookie

Exclamation trx pro. 15 engine wont start, need help...

i currently tried to start my r/c nitro for the past 3 days now and it does not seem to start, first i tried with the stock ez start system it kind of did want to start but it died..then i bought a new plug, and igniter and it will want to start but then die after i take off the igniter...I know my setting on the carb are wrong but need a step by step procedure on how to fix it and why it stops when i remove the igniter..thanks
Old 10-04-2005, 10:27 AM
Tech Elite

Sounds like it might be to rich. Try pinching the fuel line while starting the engine. Alternately pinch and release while the engine is running. If that keeps it running, lean a little at a time until it keeps running.
Old 10-09-2005, 12:44 AM
Tech Master

Sometimes it's best to leave the ignitor on for a few minutes whilst the engines running. You might also want to bump up the idle speed.

Make sure your glow ignitor's batteries are charged!

Sean