R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road > Onroad Nitro Engine Zone

Old 01-25-2013, 05:50 PM   #1
Tech Addict
Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)
Default Professional Pipe Cleaning/Polishing

Professional Pipe Cleaning/Polishing

I can make ANY aluminum pipe look like brand new again. Doesnt matter how much dirt/grime/grease is baked on, I can clean it. After I remove all the cooked on fuel/oil/grease/grime/dirt, I then polish and buff your pipe to an almost brand new shine. I can also remove all the pitting usually found on the bottom of a pipe from riding on top of the side guard. Complete cleaning inside of pipe also.

I also offer engine head button reconditioning. I will remove any burs and carbon deposits, smooth and polish.

COST: $30 includes full service cleaning inside of pipe and outside full polish.
$7 for engine head button recondition.
RETURN SHIPPING COST: Flat rate of $6 Shipping & Handling in the USA. (please request a shipping quote for International orders) This is NOT for each pipe, but for each shipment. If you send me 4 or 5 pipes, return shipping is still only $6. I ship back using USPS Priority Mail, Small Flat Rate Box.

**DISCOUNT** JANUARY SPECIAL, pay only $25 for complete cleaning/polishing service.
Also for January, 1 free head button recondition with each paid pipe cleaning.
** ADDITIONAL DISCOUNT** Buy 4 cleanings, 5th pipe FREE.

Normal turnaround time of approx 1 week. Usually, I perform this service on weekends, and ship all pipes out on Monday, depending on how many I have at the time.
* RUSH SERVICE available for additional fee. Inquire within.

You may send your items to me prior to payment if needed. I will return ship once item is paid for. Some have requested this service and its no problem. I just will hold pipe until payment has processed.

at this time, I only accept PAYPAL payments. Please PM or reply here for paypal address.

It has been brought to my attention, some people are afraid of the EFRA# being polished off. If you would like this service, but need to make sure your EFRA# remains visible, LET ME KNOW. I can work around this.

If you would like to discuss options or have any questions that need immediate attention, feel free to call.
Feel free to ask any questions. THANK YOU

*** I have a THREAD in the Nitro Offroad section with pics already.

Rick Greenlee
Mugen mbx6R
OS .21 XZB Speed w/ 2060
Mugen mbx6-T
OS .21 XZB Speed w/ 2050
AKA - KO Propo - Fioroni - Byrons - Hitec - UPGRADE
Greenlee37 is offline   Reply With Quote