Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Crankshaft Balance

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2005, 05:14 PM
Nitro Tech

Default Hey!

hey~hey~hey~Remember there is also a moderator in this forum,right? I spend some money/each month for you to discuss engine or exchange information. It is not for you to argue,right? I think our arena is at the tracks not on the internet. And our weapon is engine not mouth. Correct me if I'm wrong.

I don't mind you selling your products here even though I'm also a manufacturer. Because I knew I can't real stop it. All we want is just to earn some money to provide for family. It is the same to everyone. And this website owner also need some money to keep this website alive. So I would suggest you to contribute some money to the website owner if you purpose to sell something here.

whatever...see some old men to argue each other like children is one kind of pastime to me...
(So in fact I don't want to see you stop it......hush... )
Old 02-24-2005, 05:15 PM

Sorry guys to bring the sleeve up, I kinda figured it was a misprint Edward. But Palmaris Europe said it and you said it so... I brought it up.

Danny what's up? Why the hell you riding Edwards ASS!! I respect both you guys work and think your both great for the hobby. So why cut at each other??

I've been using some of Edwards work the past year and man his stuff is second to none!! It's the best material and craftmanship out there. He damn sure knows what he speaks about and from what I read, he's only trying to steer you in the right direction so your time is'nt waisted in the wrong area.

Come on guys, can we all not just get along???????????????????????

Bob
Old 02-24-2005, 05:33 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally posted by bbntc3
Sorry guys to bring the sleeve up, I kinda figured it was a misprint Edward. But Palmaris Europe said it and you said it so... I brought it up.

Danny what's up? Why the hell you riding Edwards ASS!! I respect both you guys work and think your both great for the hobby. So why cut at each other??

I've been using some of Edwards work the past year and man his stuff is second to none!! It's the best material and craftmanship out there. He damn sure knows what he speaks about and from what I read, he's only trying to steer you in the right direction so your time is'nt waisted in the wrong area.

Come on guys, can we all not just get along???????????????????????

Bob
I agree. We should just all get along and spread the knowledge we all possess to help those newcomers that really need it.
Old 02-24-2005, 05:37 PM
Tech Fanatic

Default Re: Hey!

Originally posted by dino.tw
hey~hey~hey~Remember there is also a moderator in this forum,right? I spend some money/each month for you to discuss engine or exchange information. It is not for you to argue,right? I think our arena is at the tracks not on the internet. And our weapon is engine not mouth. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Argue????? Not us. You want to come to my house to see what arguing is I have to keep all my model stuff under lock and key or it would end up in the skip
This is just friendly take the p*** to pass the winter months away. Roll on racing season
Old 02-24-2005, 07:28 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

By reading some of your posts it's clear you need more experience
Who makes his own line of engines and who doesnt? Just what I thought.

Enough said...
Old 02-24-2005, 10:20 PM
Tech Fanatic

Default Re: to funny

Originally posted by HELLION
I was building real race car engines when he was in diapers and I am going to be building my own engines but this is getting ludacrist Iv'e seen 3 recent post of his that will slow your engine down one of which will damage it. The part about him balancing the sleeve was the way he thought it was done not a type o or mistake ,He states that there is a argument that has been going on for years that you can balance a one cyl. engine. on a even split Heres a news flash there is no argument and never has been IT"S WRONG and I could go on and on but I'm bored with this so a few of you go on and except what he has to say you deserve what you get and yes I will probley rub it in but that's just me
Memories are very short around here. Maybe this thread will enlighten people.

http://www.rctech.net/forum/showthre...0&pagenumber=2

Remember??? Its nice to see you are happy to dish the dirt with no problems but you werent so happy to take it once upon a time.
Old 02-25-2005, 12:03 AM
Tech Fanatic

Default Re: Re: to funny

Originally posted by Palmaris Europe
Memories are very short around here. Maybe this thread will enlighten people.

http://www.rctech.net/forum/showthre...0&pagenumber=2

Remember??? Its nice to see you are happy to dish the dirt with no problems but you werent so happy to take it once upon a time.
PRODUCTS speak louder.

Lets see 6 months from now who have what?

Oppss, sorry we have a head start.

Time to enjoy racing ON the track again.
Old 02-25-2005, 03:10 AM
Tech Fanatic

Default Re: You bet

Originally posted by HELLION
My bodies are selling so fast I cant keep them in stock.I work very hard to come up with new designs and I enjoy it very much and some don't care for the looks of them but most love them which makes me very happy I have never had a single complaint from any one who has purchased one! And if you want to go down memory lane amago it wasn't that long ago that you where asking me for my advise and I was more then willing to help you.
Yes, exactly. I did ask for your help and you were willing to help. That is why I am trying to stay neutral here. I only pointed out that thread because I cant fully understand why you are attacking Ed after he offered you his help and advice regarding engine design. At that time everyone was attacking you about your theory over aerodynamics and you actually decided to leave the forum. The point I was making is that you didnt like what people were doing to you yet you still now persist in doing the same thing to Ed. Everyone here knows Ed is highly talented and has well over 30yrs experience with model engines of all nature. Just because his ways are different to conventional nova based platform, etc doesnt mean they are wrong or that he hasnt a clue what he is doing. I think the best thing to do is try one of his BRB P/S sets and then make your assessment whether or not he doesnt know anything.
I have yet to see any other company produce a standard 3P P/S set with no flutes or fancy work done to them that can produce more power than the 5P P/S set they replaced with the said work done on them.
Old 02-25-2005, 07:50 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

where did ed finish in the winternats?
Old 02-25-2005, 08:36 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally posted by TrickPonYracing
I am not racing the cars-I don't know how to drive RC car.
My son finish In E-main and he was leader for 22 minuts untill car broke.
But my engines was using by othe guys and they have better result.
BTW, check results last year Winternats-which stuff has real debute "bomb".
Old 02-25-2005, 08:47 AM
Tech Initiate

Hey Ed. No matter what anybody says, you are a major asset to this hobby and especially to this forum. Thanks!
Old 02-25-2005, 09:20 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally posted by TrickPonYracing
Palmaris products powered the TQ car at last years winternats on the debut race.
Old 02-25-2005, 01:57 PM
Tech Addict

Guys... let it go...
Old 02-25-2005, 02:11 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Hellion, you were jumping on Mugen guys about 8 month ago or something, you very b..ing about Robbie Collins and how bad he is. Now you try to jump on me, well, I really don't care if you exist,
If you want to prove something, that "bring it on". Get all you boddies together, manufacture something and "BRING IT ON". ON TRACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let's say, next year Winternats ( I guess it is enough time to build engine) or may be this year Texas Biggi or Airtronics Race, O'Donnell Cup, RD Logic Cup, Paris Memorial Race.
You name where you are going to bring your engine and I will make sure one of my work will be there ( it won't be very hard for me-they are already around the world-everywhere).
Edward
Old 02-25-2005, 03:20 PM
Tech Fanatic

OK

I have read the other thread from start to finish from an onlooker prospective and personally I cant see what Ed did that P'd you off so much. People will say I am biased because I am the European Agent but there are threads throughout this forum that clearly show me disagreeing with Ed or any of my other colleagues if I believe they are wrong about something.

From what I read Ed was only offering to help and give you vital information so you can bypass the pitfalls he had to overcome during his vast amount of years working with R/C engines.

The funny bit I see is that you say Ed doesnt know what he is talking about. I find that strange considering at least 75% of the Top 30 guys in the world (including other very well know engine manufactures) have all took a special interest in his products and have had long deep discussions with him regarding what he is doing.

I guess they dont know anything about R/C engines either.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.