Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road > Onroad Nitro Engine Zone
Reds Racing M7T GT .21 7-port GT RALLY On Road Engine >

Reds Racing M7T GT .21 7-port GT RALLY On Road Engine

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Reds Racing M7T GT .21 7-port GT RALLY On Road Engine

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2015, 10:00 AM
Tech Adept

Default Reds Racing M7T GT .21 7-port GT RALLY On Road Engine

Can anyone tell me anything about reds racing engines ? especially this one in particular please......
Old 02-14-2015, 10:08 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Have no feedback on the GT motor but have been running the .21 On Road engines for the past few years...

The engines are superb. All motors are hand built so breakin is easy and you will get a ton of mileage out the motor. We have some circuit motors well into 40 litres and still on the same bearings.
Old 02-14-2015, 02:16 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by wmay11
Have no feedback on the GT motor but have been running the .21 On Road engines for the past few years...

The engines are superb. All motors are hand built so breakin is easy and you will get a ton of mileage out the motor. We have some circuit motors well into 40 litres and still on the same bearings.
In your honest opinion is this motor worth the price tag that comes along with it ? How about speed as far as this motor goes...... On a speed rating 1 to 10 what would you give this motor when it comes to speed ?
Old 02-16-2015, 02:48 AM
Tech Regular

Yes the motor is for sure worth the price tag. They are hand built and matched by Mario Rossi. You will never truly appreciate this until you have run one of these motors.

Reds motors are purpose built and tuned for the serious racer. Speed will be there but also with these motors they produce HP at cooler temps. ie motors last long..
Old 02-16-2015, 09:12 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by wmay11
Yes the motor is for sure worth the price tag. They are hand built and matched by Mario Rossi. You will never truly appreciate this until you have run one of these motors.

Reds motors are purpose built and tuned for the serious racer. Speed will be there but also with these motors they produce HP at cooler temps. ie motors last long..
I am looking to put this engine in a IGT8 PRO...... CAN I USE THIS PARTICULAR ENGINE FOR THAT TYPE OF CAR ? Why can't I find any specs on this engine ?
Old 02-17-2015, 04:05 AM
Tech Regular

http://www.reds-racing-usa.com/on-road/m7gt/m7tgt
Old 02-26-2015, 07:06 PM
Tech Adept

I still haven't seen any specs on this engine I haven't even seen a red engine run
Old 02-26-2015, 07:19 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 83 (100%+)

Warren is my bud but these motors are the best .I have 3 of them .Very smooth and very drivble powerband .E Z break in and very easy to tune .Cant go wrong plus parts are priced very well.
Old 02-26-2015, 07:27 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by martind1318
Warren is my bud but these motors are the best .I have 3 of them .Very smooth and very drivble powerband .E Z break in and very easy to tune .Cant go wrong plus parts are priced very well.
Smooth powerband? Please explain.....
Old 02-26-2015, 07:35 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by martind1318
which Reds engine do you have ?